Max possible score in GAC? (per round)

So given the actual Situation with that cheating thing, i was wondering, what is the maximum score a player can achieve with a perfect run in a GAC round?

I'm in Div 2 and have to set 8 deff teams and beat 8 teams in off, what would be the theoretical best possible score (or score - range) one could achieve?

Did anyone already work through that?
Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining

Replies

• Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    Setting defence 720
    Clear 4 territories 4x180=720
    Max score (1 vs 5 perfect win) 8x64=512
    Total 1952.

Realistically, you can net say 62 per battle, for a total of 1938.
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited August 2019
  • Scores around 1910 are very common. Achieved several of that and got beaten by that quite quite often. Below that i wouldn't get suspicious at all.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Naver666 wrote: »
    Scores around 1910 are very common. Achieved several of that and got beaten by that quite quite often. Below that i wouldn't get suspicious at all.

and theres the crux....the good cheaters are only beating you by a few poitns... no matter WHAT you score

but nothing suspicious.... nothing at all..

IT'S WHY THEY GET AWAY WITH IT

win or lose everyones getting reported from here on out... no reason not to at all
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    win or lose everyones getting reported from here on out... no reason not to at all

win or lose?
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Naver666 wrote: »
    Scores around 1910 are very common. Achieved several of that and got beaten by that quite quite often. Below that i wouldn't get suspicious at all.

and theres the crux....the good cheaters are only beating you by a few poitns... no matter WHAT you score

but nothing suspicious.... nothing at all..

IT'S WHY THEY GET AWAY WITH IT

Abuse of the report feature seems like a good way to get your account suspended. You might want to only report your loses at least :)
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
This discussion has been closed.