Which Jedi to Zeta?

TangoSket
84 posts Member
edited August 2019
I just used up all my omega materials on zeta'ing CLS 3 times, just to find out I can only use him with Rebels and not Jedi. I have (In terms of my Jedi team) Bastila, GK, GMY, Jolee And Old Ben.
None of them have zetas since I've only ever zeta'd Rebels and bounty hunters (I made the mistake of getting a G12+ Full Zeta BH team thinking it would be good in Squad Arena). Which should I zeta first? I have been told Bastila's zeta turns an average jedi team into an OP one so do I zeta her? In what order should I zeta them? Thanks

Replies

• SithAmer
    227 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    If you are no where close to getting JKR, you can zeta Bastilla leadership. Apart from that, GMY unique and Jolee revive zetas
  • SithAmer wrote: »
    If you are no where close to getting JKR, you can zeta Bastilla leadership. Apart from that, GMY unique and Jolee revive zetas

cheers lad. I am not sure whether I'll get JKR on the next event, Bastila and T3 are essentially 7* and Mission/Zaalbar aren't far behind, but my Jolee is still 4* After 3 months :(
  • If you're even working towards Revan, I'd pass on the Bastilla zeta. It's a great zeta, but it'll be worthless the moment you get him.

Not to mention, the Revan team needs about 4 or 5 zetas to be optimal so it's probably a better move to start putting zetas on them now and making sure to hit both of Jolees nodes every day so you get him to 7* in time.

GMY and Jolee's zetas can be used on other teams in the mean time, so it's not like you won't get use out of the zetas in the mean time.
  • Bastila zeta was my first and well worth it bc after I got my Jedi arena worthy I focused on my empire so I had a very big gap between that and getting ready for jkr. However, @SithAmer is spot on with the zetas to get outside of bastila. And somehow my jolee has fallen 80 shards behind zaalbar despite the same number of sims each day 🧐. Any thoughts?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Do you have the toons for a rebel team to go with cls? Maybe use the zetas on ewoks to get 3p0? Assume you have chewie with g12 BHs
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Do you have the toons for a rebel team to go with cls? Maybe use the zetas on ewoks to get 3p0? Assume you have chewie with g12 BHs

My current team is CLS, Chewie, RHS, R2, Old Ben. I just need to get R2 and Ben to g12 atm and cls/rhs/chewie are zeta'd to the max