Cheaters among new accounts?

Wookiebush
114 posts Member
edited August 2019
c7ejf8t2btod.jpeg
I started an alt account yesterday and took a look at the arena ranks as soon as it was available. Most of the leaders had things like Phoenix teams or rando starting chewie teams, but there are a few players with inventories like this, 7* teams like gg, troopers, GK, all while being low level. I dont Think it’s even possible to get some of these and still remain low level. Are they just cheating?

Replies

• Who knows? CG doesn't even know. I guess we're supposed to report him and flood their log with cheat reports because that is what they want..
  • There is no way to cheat to add stars to characters; that is all server side. Grievous is in the shard shop so most likely he has an easy to farm 7* character that he continued to farm to get Grievous.
  • Wookiebush wrote: »
    c7ejf8t2btod.jpeg
    I started an alt account yesterday and took a look at the arena ranks as soon as it was available. Most of the leaders had things like Phoenix teams or rando starting chewie teams, but there are a few players with inventories like this, 7* teams like gg, troopers, GK, all while being low level. I dont Think it’s even possible to get some of these and still remain low level. Are they just cheating?

Guy might have whaled out on GG.
  • Looks like they bought a bunch of packs from the store for the revan and padme event. I don't think they have access to the crystal currency store or they could have just bought the 25 shards for 2000 crystals. It looks like the account is only level 40 though and I'm not sure if those packs are even available til 60.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    There is no way to cheat to add stars to characters; that is all server side. Grievous is in the shard shop so most likely he has an easy to farm 7* character that he continued to farm to get Grievous.

This.

Its not cheating, in the sense of the current conversation.

This is the likely answer>>>
    Kol8Ajawa wrote: »
    It's most like just a hoarder alt account in a decent guild. This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I think hoarding is pretty lame, it really puts new players at a disadvantage.
    They should just put a character into a pvp shard at account creation to prevent it. Not that I care since it will never affect me directly, I will never make an alt again (I did try once and it was a chore). Nor would I ever recommend anyone I know to start playing this game in it's current state. B)

They probably dont do that with shards because some players dont make it that far, so shards would "fill up" with blank accounts.
  • Gair
    616 posts Member
    This account looks arnold inspired. He would be pleased.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Also just noticed, not sure how you get a 7* GG with no other 7* toons, that means no shard shop.

Also no ships at level 50, so no fleet store.....
  • Report it and let Leviathan sort it out. It looks as fishy as Padme Fishy McFish Face Healer. Only way I can sort it out, is they bought a ton of crystals and refreshed the store @2k a pop for 25 GG shards, but then why not do it with the support Droids as well? Smells like teen Ackbar!
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Also just noticed, not sure how you get a 7* GG with no other 7* toons, that means no shard shop.

The separatist droid faction pack can drop up to 330 GG shards. Spend enough crystals and 7* GG is possible
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

There's a separatist droid faction pack in the store right now.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Can you imagine getting that pack for fun and you end up being the one person to get a Grievous drop of 330? That’d be crazy.

They probably just spent a lot on the Separatist pack.
  • Sufinsil
    19 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    There is an entire community dedicated to hoarding and having 7* characters as soon as they enter arena along with other things.

Nothing to see here regarding what OP is suggesting.

What they said. You will see fresh Arena accounts with 7* Solo, GK, Traya, etc.

Reminds me of **** in MMOs where people will min/max low level characters to be OP in PvP at that level. Hurts the new player experience.
  • Nihion wrote: »
    Can you imagine getting that pack for fun and you end up being the one person to get a Grievous drop of 330? That’d be crazy.

They probably just spent a lot on the Separatist pack.

Got Anakin's 330 ship like 3rd day into game give or take. Been Top 3 fleet pretty much since. It happens.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Well, seems we solved this issue.

No they are not cheating per say.
This discussion has been closed.