Traya Unique Zeta

The text for Traya's Lord of Betrayal zeta reads:

At the start of each Sith ally's turn, Traya dispels all debuffs on them and deals damage equal to 5% of their Max Health for each debuff dispelled.

Who is the damage being dealt to? The Sith ally? It reads as if the damage is dealt to the ally but if that's the case is this zeta even worth it?

Replies

• It damages the Sith ally. Completely worth it and basically makes your team ignore debuffs since they go away at the start of the turn.
  • Thanks DaPowerfulJedi...so does Tenacity basically become meaningless to the rest of the squad since you're removing any debuffs that do land? And am I looking to mod more for Protection than Health to better withstand this damage?
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    BodhiOm wrote: »
    Thanks DaPowerfulJedi...so does Tenacity basically become meaningless to the rest of the squad since you're removing any debuffs that do land? And am I looking to mod more for Protection than Health to better withstand this damage?

The 5% damage is nothing. Just mod them for speed and whatever is recommended.

Speed is key for 90% of teams now.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    SemiGod wrote: »
    Thanks DaPowerfulJedi...so does Tenacity basically become meaningless to the rest of the squad since you're removing any debuffs that do land? And am I looking to mod more for Protection than Health to better withstand this damage?

Except if they go against teams that manipulate turn meter. That's why CLS can crush Traya lead.

I mod them for tenacity mostly to prevent this.

Tenacity down prevents that.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Talzin's Plague also prevents allied dispels, so if the Sith ally has plague, Traya's unique won't work.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Except if they go against teams that manipulate turn meter. That's why CLS can crush Traya lead.

Not many characters inflict Tenacity Down. My point remains.

You specifically mentioned CLS, which has two sources, including one that is constantly applying it via assists.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    edited August 2019

You specifically mentioned CLS, which has two sources, including one that is constantly applying it via assists.

Right. But Tenacity Down can be dispelled. Turn meter removal cannot. So I'll take my chances with A Tenacity modset.

My point still remains.

This is a different argument than your original one. And modding for tenacity doesn't make sense for either one.

I can see it's just time for me to respectfully disagree and exit stage left.
  • TVF wrote: »
    exit stage left.

Ah, Rush, those crazy cool Canadians, I approve.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Treeburner
    773 posts Member
    edited August 2019

Right. But Tenacity Down can be dispelled. Turn meter removal cannot. So I'll take my chances with A Tenacity modset.

My point still remains.

Doesn't a CLS team stack TM when the enemy resists a debuff ?

I understand modding traya for tenacity when fighting JKR, but the whole team for CLS is gonna be suicide no ?
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    CLS lead zeta grants 5% TM to all rebel allies when an enemy resists.
  • @tvf the question is if c3 does a mass assist then two things can happen.
    A. High tenacity team - resist all TM removal 30% from luke ,35% from Han ( if target had more than 50%) and 9% from c3po (with max 3 stacks translation) . So basically your character still gets hit super hard while keeping your TM ,but you have resisted too many detrimental effects and have given the CLS team 35%+ TM so they now probably run a TM train.

B. Mod as normal and take the debuffs to the face, cleanse them with trayas unique and be in a situation where you are not playing catch up TM .

So it's either one of your characters gets a 74% TM removal or their team gets a combined 140% TM boost .
    When you have a unique that cleanses other team mates at the start of their turn even cleaning stun tenacity against CLS is a waste
  • Treeburner wrote: »

My point still remains.

I understand modding traya for tenacity when fighting JKR, but the whole team for CLS is gonna be suicide no ?

Yes, only if the leadership is Zeta'd. But the team was just one example.

Running CLS lead without the zeta on his leadership very common ?
  • Treeburner wrote: »
    Treeburner wrote: »

My point still remains.

Yes, only if the leadership is Zeta'd. But the team was just one example.

Running CLS lead without the zeta on his leadership very common ?

From what I've seen, yes.

High tenacity traya is the worst you can make for the team. It's either a lot of speed, or a lot of protection/crit avoidance.