Umbaran starfighter reinforcement ability bug

Has anyone encountered a bug, where umbaran starfighter will not put target lock on a enemy it otherwise should have?

8aasuf8sj551.png
ufe16262nh0d.png

Replies

• Gair
    616 posts Member
    Options
    I believe this can actually get evaded.
  • Dropper
    110 posts Member
    Options
    it put TL on Biggs who was zero TM? the others are not zero TM
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    It can't be evaded or resisted, but yeah, looks like everyone else is above 0% tm, so now bug shown here.
  • Options
    if you read the description you will see, he removes 25% TM the inflicts lock on enemies with 0 TM
  • Options
    Enter Battle: Remove 25% Turn Meter from all enemies, which can't be Evaded, and grant all allies Defense Up for 2 turns. Then, inflict Target Lock on all enemies with 0% Turn Meter, which can't be Evaded or Resisted.
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Right, but Biggs was the only one with 0% after the removal. You can clearly see it in the picture. It's Umbaran's turn, so no chance for them to have gained any. So whatever is in the picture is what is left after the removal.

ETA: It does look like your cspital went next in the picture. TM is clearly removed from Falcon, so it's possible the other two ships resisted it.
  • Dropper
    110 posts Member
    Options
    maybe ghost and HT resisted the TM removal, and why this post was created, but looking at pic, looks like working as intended
  • Dropper
    110 posts Member
    Options
    all pretty irrelevant to a degree as not sure how much you expected to get further in your fleet arena, at the stage you at
  • Options
    I stopped using him as a reinforcement because my near maxed Umbaran would almost always have the Tm removal resisted. If it’s resisted then his reinforcement ability does nothing.
  • Options
    Dropper wrote: »
    maybe ghost and HT resisted the TM removal, and why this post was created, but looking at pic, looks like working as intended

if that would be the case, it would pop up a 'resisted' above the name wouldnt it?

and what exacty, do you mean by 'at the stage your at'?
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    Khezmell wrote: »

if that would be the case, it would pop up a 'resisted' above the name wouldnt it?

If you have a video that shows resisted doesn't pop up and tm is not getting removed, you can post at Answers HQ.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

If you have a video that shows resisted doesn't pop up and tm is not getting removed, you can post at Answers HQ.

examined it more closely, it does appear they resist it (will have to buff potency it seems)
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    You can't buff potency with a ship other than improving that ship's stats or an ability that increases potency (if any ships have an ability like that, I'm not aware of one).

This is my way of making sure you know that mod stats on pilots don't matter other than dots and level.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Dropper
    110 posts Member
    Options

just looking at ur battle 40 seconds in, unless they have the worst ships in game, or you have ace up sleave not sure how you think you were going to win, also going to switch it about? what ship do you feel did not get target lock?
  • Options

just looking at ur battle 40 seconds in, unless they have the worst ships in game, or you have ace up sleave not sure how you think you were going to win, also going to switch it about? what ship do you feel did not get target lock?

i re did a Battle i lost to get the video, i knew i was going to lose. in any case, i have had success against this setup before.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    You can't buff potency with a ship other than improving that ship's stats or an ability that increases potency (if any ships have an ability like that, I'm not aware of one).

This is my way of making sure you know that mod stats on pilots don't matter other than dots and level.

are you sure about that?
    becuse i just checked and, when i decrease pilots potency, the ship loses it as well, and vice versa
  • Options
    In what manner did you decrease potency? If you removed a mod and didn’t replace it, you’ve reduced the pilot’s power which will reduce all the ship stats.
  • Options
    @Khezmell - your thread got moved, tagging in case you don’t see
  • Options
    In what manner did you decrease potency? If you removed a mod and didn’t replace it, you’ve reduced the pilot’s power which will reduce all the ship stats.

yes i removed a mod. went to recheck by reducing potency, but kept the power the same. potency did not change.

it seems much to learn, i have.

also yes, i noticed it was moved, thank you
  • Options
    Glad to help. It is difficult to get your head round the impact of modding a pilot. It seems counter intuitive that a super fast toon with a 4 dot speed mod in their set will see the ship slower than a slow toon with all 5 dot mods, but that’s the way it is.
  • Options
    Glad to help. It is difficult to get your head round the impact of modding a pilot. It seems counter intuitive that a super fast toon with a 4 dot speed mod in their set will see the ship slower than a slow toon with all 5 dot mods, but that’s the way it is.

yeah, i was sure that pilot stats directly impacted ship stats (higher pilot potency = higher ship potency). i now know that sheer pilot power increases ship stats. Thanks for the help :)