What rank did you finish in GAC and which division?

I finished #1 in Kyber under division 5. :)

What about you guys? I'm curious.

Replies

• Hálcyøn
    45 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    ^When you want to flex but can’t think of a better way to do it. Jk man that’s awesome congrats. I finished somewhere in aurodium. Division 8
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    About 9300 Aurodium. Div2
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

That's really good. Division 1 is the most competitive.

Still about 6500gp from there :smile:
  • Options
    #197 Kyber Division 4
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Hálcyøn wrote: »
    ^When you want to flex but can’t think of a better way to do it. Jk man that’s awesome congrats. I finished somewhere in aurodium.

Every joke has some truth behind it.

I am bragging. I'm not afraid to admit it. I did my absolute best and am proud of my accomplishment. It's not something that anyone can do. But at the same time, I want to see how others did as well.

There's a leaderboard
  • Options
    I guess what @Crackling_Doom is saying is that not everyone on that leaderboard is on the forums and wants to hear from the community.
  • Options
    About #2300 Kyber Div 3
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Kyber, #1392, Div3.

I went 11-1 but could have easily had 4 losses. The struggle was real in the final 2 brackets. Final bracket I won TWO games with ties and the other by just a few banners.

Needing 61 banners on your final fight to get a tie and hope for the win was thrilling. My favorite game mode.

And congrats on #1 in Division. That is impressive!
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Rank #298 Kyber division 1.
  • Options
    Kyber, Division 3, #1,507
  • Options
    Fine, I'll admit to being in the loser's lounge.
    Div2, Aurodium, #18,453.
    I think it went something like 0-3, 3-0, 2-1. First round was rough.
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Fine, I'll admit to being in the loser's lounge.
    Div2, Aurodium, #18,453.
    I think it went something like 0-3, 3-0, 2-1. First round was rough.

Time enjoyed while wasted is not time wasted.

I am at 15999 I think in Aurodium Div 5. Messing up my GP playing with Jawa
    Post edited by Mephisto_style on
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options

Div 2 is quite a lot more competetive than div 1. I'm #312 kyber on div1. At the very bottom of kyber merely making it by chance of my last opponent not clearing the table.
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    Options
    First place kyber div 1
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    No_Try wrote: »

Div 2 is quite a lot more competetive than div 1. I'm #312 kyber on div1. At the very bottom of kyber merely making it by chance of my last opponent not clearing the table.

Yeah, I imagine there isn't a large number of people still active in division 1.

I'm convinced there are more than one factor at play here. Beyond my gp (4.85m and I know of a single 5m gp f2p to exist) almost entirety of the population consists of older spender accounts with majority of the rosters maxed. Since there's not much point to go beyond immediate usability the population is scarcer here.

Then match dynamics are somewhat different between div 1 and div 2. i.e my roster allows me to have everything both defense and offense at g12, I don't have anything missing on meta, tier 1 and tier 2 teams. So the main deciding factor between me and my opponents is whether there are any fails and sometimes simply a banner war with no fails on both sides.

Div 2 rosters leave more to be desired, there are scarcer spots on crucial team make-ups still on the build up so the engaging side can win more banners out of those matches.

Leaner div 2 rosters with their top 80 fully maxed (i.e. a guildmate with 76 zetas) got matched with mostly div 1s, sometimes 5m+ gps which made it extremely hard for them since they can't extend as much as their opponents or have that vast quantity of good mods.

Looking at my mates that were successful at div 2 shows their lack of g12s and less zetas in their full top 80, but still having the most important toons utterly maxed rendered them advantage to go for 1900+ banner wins. This was almost never the case in my matches. Neither me or my opponents managed to go beyond 1900+ much because of the sheer density of the defenses on both sides (thus can't take too many underman risks).
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    Options
    Kyber in Div 5 Rank 1.075 with 28.396 Points.
    I won every round except one but I still don't get how the first one got over 5,9k points more than me...