GAC rewards

Mousie
35 posts Member
Now that the GAC is finished. Anybody else find the rewards completely rubbish? I'm a division 2 and made it to erodium League. Which means I made it with a mix of first and second place win. I would have made more Zeta and omegas on the old system. With pretty comprable gear rewards based on League promotions currently. 2100 currency for a month-long event as the difference from the old system. Just doesn't seem like it rewards the effort and time commitment.

Replies

• Same here, the rewards are total garbage, we're not compensated enough in ANY game mode, $
  • I'm trying to figure out what I'm able to review during my 7 day review period... No way to look at past battles or setups.
  • Yep rewards are pretty lame for the amount of time you spend on it considering you get 6 zetas a week for simming a couple of challenges
  • the old regular GA rewards were superior, I would be happy if they went back to those
  • The rewards should be garbage until CG can stop the cheating in GAC, which they currently don’t know how to do. The better the rewards, the more cheating there will be.
  • yohann269 wrote: »
    the old regular GA rewards were superior, I would be happy if they went back to those

100 percent agree. They said we would feel like it was worth it. All i hear from guildmates and other players is that its not worth it at all
  • Billiam
    74 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Yeah, I was a few hundred shy of kyber in Div 2. The final rewards, far from being "worth it" for a week's long event, were barely worth the effort it took to click "claim".

Of course I'll take my almost half of a kyrotech piece, but pretending all that time strategizing was worth maybe 700 crystals worth of kyrotech gear isnt something I can do.

Next time I'll let auto defenses set most likely and just collect whatever I get from doing literally nothing but joining. Far more "cost" effective from a time perspective.

Unless the rewards are improved and we actually see what could be gained for our efforts, before we actually play that is. Y'know, like every other competitive collectible game with ranks and payouts.

Edit: removed the word literally, usually never is.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Been saying this since the first GAC match, Gac rewards are worse in every way as compared to what GA gave us, combine that with the more effort and time required, and the cheating going on, and the bugs and dc's,

CG truly hates their players.
  • I prefer rubbish reward rather than superior reward. Superior reward will increase cheater users..and any aps game developer cant do anything vs hackers today. Trust me, game developer can't win vs hackers
  • I greatly miss the gear pieces from old GA, you can buy some with credits sure, but really it is best way to buy kyro and so you really end up just buying that, and less than what we were getting before, even after including crystals etc
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    People please add to this thread so that they understand it's not just the "ranking" we are playing GAC for but as it ALWAYS is, the rewards are what we are after and 3200 tokens for a month is useless
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    The currency awards for feats seemed pretty low, considering the cost of most items in that store and the effort to complete some of them. The currency reward could double and it'd still feel a bit weak.
    As for the league final rewards, I'm more concerned about the difficulty in getting to even the top 500 within a league, let alone top 10. Seems like it should be percentage based, like bottom 50%, next 25%, next 15%, top 10%. Especially for division 1 which has no upper gp cap. The difference between #1 and #50 was 236 points in div 1 auro league, on 35k. The league ranking always felt random and irrelevant to me.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • As always rewards are extremely poor for the real life time it takes to compete.

HAAT crap rewards (needs to be simmable)

Defense of dathomir and other recurring events are also crap rewards and need to be able to Sim.

Yoda event...same

Ewok event...same

Sith event...same
  • fully agree, at least a gear box included in final reward should be a must have.
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining
  • Kalano
    415 posts Member
    yohann269 wrote: »
    I'm trying to figure out what I'm able to review during my 7 day review period... No way to look at past battles or setups.

We are allowed to review our roster and work on it for a full week 😉

• They need to put the Zeta mats back to the GA level. The currency/store value is ridiculously low, especially when it removes a zeta mat from the people who get screwed by Matchmaking.
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    Tactical wrote: »
    The rewards should be garbage until CG can stop the cheating in GAC, which they currently don’t know how to do. The better the rewards, the more cheating there will be.

Yeah wont happen. Only way to detect the cheaters are to have us report them.
    Unless they go ahead and a feature where it shows exactly what team was used to beat your team in both TW and TB and how many banners they got for it, and still that would be manually done by the players
  • MoBlaq
    582 posts Member
    With all the cheating that goes on with GAC, until that is fixed, there is really no point to take it seriously
  • Langy
    25 posts Member
    I’m still annoyed that I was hit by the bug that prevented some people joining the final round. At the very least we should be compensated for that.
  • Agreed. Div 4, Kyber. Rewards were a bit rubbish. I was a bit rubbish too, to not place higher, but it doesn't look like I missed much.

Give me a full zeta or finisher and now we're talking
  • Rake6
    442 posts Member
    j2gl131skusl.jpg
  • Mousie
    35 posts Member
    A full zeta would be nice, but seriously, just bring back the old zeta reward scheme.of 3, 2, 1, 0. That plus 6 dot mod components mk 2 pulse modulators back to their old levels. Leave end payout the same put make a win give you 4 of them and a loss only 2. To finish it off double all.currency rewards and then i think you have something worth while.