Poggle the lesser unique help

Just completed the padme event and was looking into the separatists kits and noticed this
Unique 1: Hive Tactics
FINAL TEXT: Poggle has +5% Evasion for each other ally with Hive Mind. Separatist allies without Hive Mind have +25% Offense, and gain an additional 25% Offense for each defeated ally.
Hive Mind bonus: Geonosian allies remove 1% Turn Meter from target enemy whenever they attack out of turn.

Can anyone tell me if the bonus offence when a ally dies is stackable , like if I was running asajj and zombie with him would asajj benefit from the perma death/revive of zombie from poggle as well ?

I know asajj gets 15% offence when a ally or enemy dies and the unique says (stacking), but adding another 25% every zombie death could be super OP . Might also be a good 5th on a NS team if that's the case .

Replies

• crzydroid
    7300 posts Moderator
    Options
    On swgoh.gg mechanics, it looks like the effect counts all dead on start move and expires on perform move. So not stackable and does not count previous deaths of zombie. It only counts sllies who are currently dead. Also, it is a unique and should lose its effect if Poggle himself dies.

So the most bonus from dead she can get is 75% (100% with the original bonus), and if zombie is in the mix that is reduced to 50%(75%). These figures, of course, are assuming it does not count the ally slot. If GBA or the TB droid were used, I'm not sure whether you'd get an additional 25% or not. I'd want to say no, but really have no clue.
  • CamaroAMF
    1282 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    On swgoh.gg mechanics, it looks like the effect counts all dead on start move and expires on perform move. So not stackable and does not count previous deaths of zombie. It only counts sllies who are currently dead. Also, it is a unique and should lose its effect if Poggle himself dies.

So the most bonus from dead she can get is 75% (100% with the original bonus), and if zombie is in the mix that is reduced to 50%(75%). These figures, of course, are assuming it does not count the ally slot. If GBA or the TB droid were used, I'm not sure whether you'd get an additional 25% or not. I'd want to say no, but really have no clue.

The Brute kit buried in GBA’s kit says if an effect counts defeated units, this unit doesn’t count.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone I was getting gassed thinking asajj could get to 400% quickly ,but hey they are starting to code better and trying not to break the game like normal so there is a upside lol.