Asajj Vs Talzin

I have a Zeta yo put on my NS team and I want to either put it in another Talzin or Asajj leader ability. What are the pros and cons for each leader ability with a Zeta? Thanks

Replies

• Asajj.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Look at your teams TW defensive results. Thats what I did. And at least in our case, Asajj lead wins more than 2:1 defensive victories on average. Offense maybe MT is better, but for D I think its AV lead.
  • SithRaid:
    P3: Talzin
    P4: Asajj

PvP: both Leads are Strong against other Teams.

Overall, I would go for Talzin first. Talzin is able to counter JKR
  • I've not bothered with Asajj's lead, and still use Talzin as leader in Arena.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • DrowningFerret
    102 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Talazin for pvp attacking, either is fine on defense. For raids your guild needs 10 people with the Asaaj lead to beat HSith phase 4, however Talzin leadership zeta is part of the phase 3 solo team.
  • Personally I have a way easier time taking out Asajj leads when they’re used for defense, and I’ll definitely target them harder if one sneaks into arena.

Having used both zetas, I would recommend Mother Talzin’s leader if for no other reason than it’s more fun. She feels more like the quintessential NS lead and can be super annoying on defense because of clutch last minute revives.