Future Release Predictions

Alright, so it's clear now that in this game you need to be able to see the future to keep up with F2P. Assuming none of us are Force sensitive, I wanted to open up a discussion as to what everyone thinks (or foresees) will be released from now until the end of 2020. Here's my list and general time frame for content release (with some reasoning):
  • Present - November, 2019: Clone Wars, The Mandalorian, and (maybe) Fallen Order
      REASON: Hype = Profit
  • December, 2019 - January, 2020: Rise of Skywalker, "Jedi Knight Rey", new Kylo Ren
      REASON: Hype = Profit, Meta Change Time (sad reacts only for Padme and Revan)
  • February, 2020 - March, 2020: New Raid and KOTOR 2
      REASON: Sith Month and Forever Alone Visas
  • April, 2020 - May, 2020: Ships, Ships, and Ships, and first Ship Raid
      REASON: "You wanna buy some crystals for Galactic Chase?"
  • June, 2020 - August, 2020: CG's Expanded Universe favorites
      REASON: No new Star Wars releases :cry:
  • October, 2020 - December, 2020: (From most to least likely) Return of the Jedi, Jedi Knight Luke, Endor Leia, Endor Han, Vader and Palp rework, and "Stole Han's Jacket" Lando
      REASON: Meta Change Time, Chewie and 3PO released last year, and I've played gd this game for 3 years with Jedi Luke in my launcher and have nothing to show for it

Anyways, that's what I'm thinking and hoping for this year until the end of next. Let me know what you all think, whether you agree, or you think I'm about as accurate as a Stormtrooper.