Guild not showing up in guild search

Has anyone else ever had an issue with their guild not showing up in search or recommended guilds? My guild is going on two months now of no new recruits and basically no one is able to join us without being invited. I’ve reported it as a bug but nothing has been fixed. Any advice on a better way to resolve the issue?

Replies

• ashbbk
    45 posts Member
    Is there any special characters in your guild name? For example, our guild name is LIONS OF INĐIA. It is fairly easy to miss the special character 'Đ'. Even my self could not find it until I looked closely. It is even harder to recognise on mobile screens.
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Why would the search function show the guild you are in?
  • Saw a post about this a while back, get your guild officer to turn off recruiting wait 5 mins, then turn it back on.
  • ashbbk
    45 posts Member
    3pourr2 wrote: »
    Why would the search function show the guild you are in?

If you want to recruit new members to your guild and post in quild recruitment thread and mis-spell the guild name or the player searching for your guild in advanced search and does not enter the correct characters, your guild will not show. As I wanted to find whether our guild was showing up in advanced search, I searched our guild name and missed the special character 'Đ' couple of times and could not find it.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    @Gr8One
    See answers above. Since you said you also reported this as a ticket, I’ll close this thread, and you’ll get a reply from there if none of these options help.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
This discussion has been closed.