Bounty Hunter Squad

I just started new acc and I want to farm Bounty Hunters to have some good dark side team. What squad should I farm.

Replies

• Bossk (l), jango, boba, dengar, embo is the best 5. Embo or greedo is pretty much as good
  • All of them are good in their own right. Try to farm all of them eventually. My favorite line up is Jango, Boba, Bossk, Dengar, Cad Bane.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    I dont know when you can get Bossk and Jango and Embo but its late I think. You want all 3 of those eventually. If it were me starting Id farm Boba Greedo Dengar Zam Cad. Under boba lead, if your Zam is fast enough and team modded for potency (75%+ on all) the other team will rarely get to move. This team crushed even before bounty hunter reworks and can still get multiple Defenses in TW because people forget about how Boba lead works because its "old". Doesnt matter if they ever get their contract.

Can probably replace Greedo for 88 because he has a ship, but you will lose a little TD synergy.

Also, until you get Bossk, Zam is a good PVE lead because of her healing.
  • You need the ships for HMF, so Bossk, Boba, Cad, Ig, and whichever other BH you want. Dengar makes Chew easiest to get. You need to think long term with this
  • To start you'll want boba (l), ig 88 (attacker), dengar (assists), Zam (who knows what), Cad bane (same reason as Zam). I never played with Cad and Zam so I don't know why you will use them. Or you can exchange Cad or Zam for greedo which is what I would do
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • VonZant wrote: »
    I dont know when you can get Bossk and Jango and Embo but its late I think. You want all 3 of those eventually. If it were me starting Id farm Boba Greedo Dengar Zam Cad. Under boba lead, if your Zam is fast enough and team modded for potency (75%+ on all) the other team will rarely get to move. This team crushed even before bounty hunter reworks and can still get multiple Defenses in TW because people forget about how Boba lead works because its "old". Doesnt matter if they ever get their contract.

Can probably replace Greedo for 88 because he has a ship, but you will lose a little TD synergy.

I still use boba lead on my arena team (all my bhs around 80%-100% potency)
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Dinotank46 wrote: »
    VonZant wrote: »

If you are running Boba lead on your arena team and are not using Zam (which you suggested earlier) then you are doing it very very wrong.
  • Dinotank46
    553 posts Member
    edited August 2019

If you are running Boba lead on your arena team and are not using Zam (which you suggested earlier) then you are doing it very very wrong.

It's not really a bh team my team is boba (l), bossk, Ig 88 and fives still farming chars for my team
    EDIT: switched by to bh
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member

It's not really a bh team my team is boba (l), bossk, Ig 88 and fives still farming chars for my team
    EDIT: switched by to bh

@Dinotank46 Zam will supercharge that team. If you can affort the resources she is worth it.