For TB what if?

I'm not sure if this has been talked about.

But why not make both TB accessible and instead of choosing which TB your participating in you choose which TB you'll receive rewards for.

That way you open up the missions for achievements.

Replies

• Daishi
    718 posts Member
    Been requested to death. They dont wanna give out that many rewards. Tho the excuse they give is not wanting to overwhelm and burn people out.
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    Daishi wrote: »
    Been requested to death. They dont wanna give out that many rewards. Tho the excuse they give is not wanting to overwhelm and burn people out.
    Ravenclaws wrote: »
    ... choosing which TB your participating in you choose which TB you'll receive rewards for.

That's why the OP has suggested choosing one set of rewards.
  • Sounds like a plan to me. Pick ONE TB has the primary, the one you get rewards from and the other TB is secondary. Secondary is 100% optional and you get no rewards.

Quests and achievements can progress and if a guild doesn't want to do the secondary, they do not waste their time.
  • They should make tbs run every week honestly... the fact that they took away any content is kind of crazy considering the game has been lacking in things to do for a while... I know people want to say gac and geo but it’s not new just different... should be new modes to play... but I digress... just think things shouldn’t be taken away
  • Chewy88 wrote: »
    They should make tbs run every week honestly... the fact that they took away any content is kind of crazy considering the game has been lacking in things to do for a while... I know people want to say gac and geo but it’s not new just different... should be new modes to play... but I digress... just think things shouldn’t be taken away

Think of geo as the "heroic" version of tb. You cant do other tiers of raids simultaneously, cant to other tiers of tb simultaneously.
  • Think of geo as the "heroic" version of tb. You cant do other tiers of raids simultaneously, cant to other tiers of tb simultaneously.

Its fine to think about it this way but there is a small difference. There are no quests or achievements that I know of that are tied to a lower tier level of a raid. No quest/achievement that I have ever seen says you must be first place in the tier 1 of the rancor raid (for example).

There are prestigious quests, achievements and shards awarded with the Hoth light side (LS) and dark side (DS) Territory Battles (TB).

1) Bounty Hunter Quest 3/7, Win 12 Battles with IG-88 in Territory Battles (Only works with Hoth DS TB, does not work with DS Geo TB)
    2) Fulcrum Quest 3/4, Defeat Hoth Rebel Assault phase 6 Rogue One mission (only available Hoth LS TB)
    3) Achievement, The Frozen Rebellion - Earn 45 Stars in a single Hoth LS TB map.
    4) Achievement, The Frozen Empire - Earn 48 Stars in a single Hoth DS TB map.
    5) Bounty Hunter Quest 1/7 - Defeat 50 Wampas with Boba Fett present (Only reliable place found for Wampas is the Hoth DS TB)

So we are back to my post. "Pick ONE TB has the primary, the one you get rewards from and the other TB is secondary. Secondary is 100% optional and you get no rewards"

Why do you care if the guild next door is doing a reward-less Hoth TB at the same time as a Geo TB?
    If you don't care about the achievements or the quests, that's great too. More power to you.
  • Think of geo as the "heroic" version of tb. You cant do other tiers of raids simultaneously, cant to other tiers of tb simultaneously.

Its fine to think about it this way but there is a small difference. There are no quests or achievements that I know of that are tied to a lower tier level of a raid. No quest/achievement that I have ever seen says you must be first place in the tier 1 of the rancor raid (for example).

There are prestigious quests, achievements and shards awarded with the Hoth light side (LS) and dark side (DS) Territory Battles (TB).

1) Bounty Hunter Quest 3/7, Win 12 Battles with IG-88 in Territory Battles (Only works with Hoth DS TB, does not work with DS Geo TB)
    2) Fulcrum Quest 3/4, Defeat Hoth Rebel Assault phase 6 Rogue One mission (only available Hoth LS TB)
    3) Achievement, The Frozen Rebellion - Earn 45 Stars in a single Hoth LS TB map.
    4) Achievement, The Frozen Empire - Earn 48 Stars in a single Hoth DS TB map.
    5) Bounty Hunter Quest 1/7 - Defeat 50 Wampas with Boba Fett present (Only reliable place found for Wampas is the Hoth DS TB)

So we are back to my post. "Pick ONE TB has the primary, the one you get rewards from and the other TB is secondary. Secondary is 100% optional and you get no rewards"

Why do you care if the guild next door is doing a reward-less Hoth TB at the same time as a Geo TB?
    If you don't care about the achievements or the quests, that's great too. More power to you.

They said they want geonosis to be about making the hard choices. This is one of those choices
  • c8qarn7hqt3p.gif

I just wanna have fun with the actual gameplay of the game. You know, the reason games were created in the first place. Let us play, let us gather both rewards, let people shoot for achievements without gimping themselves.
    Started July 2016, completely FTP : https://swgoh.gg/u/rogenhamen/
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    @Ravenclaws , moved topic to Feedback: Events.

Tag me if you prefer this to be moved to Feedback: Guilds
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne