Anybody else notice about energy

K331
168 posts Member
Last few days something is wrong with energy ,the clock is even slowed down.I just spent 144 on light side,144 in ships and all it shows in raid tickets for the day is 100..its not right .its says spend energy/ cantina energy..even cantina energy doesnt act right towards your 600 raid tickets.the energy is not getting counted if you haven't noticed this keep an eye on it because it is messed up..

Replies

• TVF
    36575 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Ship energy doesn't count towards tickets. Never has. Only regular and cantina.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Maybe read OP?

zbjbad75pfqs.jpg
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    It should it's there words.in raid tickets click it it says spend energy. Ship and mods are energy..I still spent 144 in light side all it gave me was 100.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    K331 wrote: »
    It should it's there words.in raid tickets click it it says spend energy. Ship and mods are energy..I still spent 144 in light side all it gave me was 100.

You sure you spent it all? Max on 1 node is 100
  • TVF
    36575 posts Member
    edited August 2019

I know what it says but ship energy does not give out tickets. Neither does mods.

Regular and cantina energy only.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member

You can argue what should and shouldn't all day long. It has never counted and they said if they made it count they would in turn I crease the number of tickets needed for raids. So having it count wouldnt do a bit of good
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    @Monel , is it possible that you spent 44 energy before your daily guild reset, then 100 after which was appropriately credited?
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • First the wordin is from when we only had normal and cantina, it wasnt changed with the new energy.

Second the counter in the quest tab isnt always Accurate but the guild management is. If thats not the problem you most likely are mistaken on your energy.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    @Psycosaltine , I could be mistaken, but I think it was the other way around. Guild management wasn’t accurate, but the tickets tab was. Perhaps I have it backwards. At any rate, I’m fairly certain that whichever one it was, it has since been fixed / synchronized.
  • Fauztin wrote: »
    @Psycosaltine , I could be mistaken, but I think it was the other way around. Guild management wasn’t accurate, but the tickets tab was. Perhaps I have it backwards. At any rate, I’m fairly certain that whichever one it was, it has since been fixed / synchronized.

Im not sure if it was fixed or not, but it would account for op's problem. Figured it was worth a mention.
  • K331 wrote: »
    It should it's there words.in raid tickets click it it says spend energy. Ship and mods are energy..

It says spend Energy/Cantina Energy. It doesn’t say spend Ship Energy. It doesn’t say spend Mod Energy.

The energy used in the LS/DS tables is, well... Energy. Cantina Energy is used on the Cantina table. Ship Energy is used on the Ship table. Mod Energy is used ... wait for it... on the Mod Battles and Mod Challenges tables.

Yes, it could be clearer. But it doesn’t say spend “any” energy. It says spend Energy. And Energy is a particular thing, used in particular battles.
  • It's because ship and mod energy are new editions that they don't count.
    Also, I unintentionally managed to get all four energies to be on 7/144.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    CG reads the topic, restricts the 600 to only ls/ds battles.
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    Fauztin wrote: »
    @Monel , is it possible that you spent 44 energy before your daily guild reset, then 100 after which was appropriately credited?

I wasnt the one complaining forum moderator person. Perhaps read the posts before moderating. 😁
  • Also the ticker takes like 5 min to update after u spend energy is takes some time to update on guild screen.

But I think your issues is just ship energy doesn't give raid tickets. Never has.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    @Monel 😱😱😱

So embarrassing 🤦‍♂️

So, uh... @K331 ...
    Fauztin wrote: »

[/quote]

(technically just a comment though, didn’t moderate that one 👀 )