QoL Updates for Territory War

I have a generic question, but I also have 2 suggestions that would be very beneficial for TW moving forward.

Question: Will GAC matchmaking improvements ever be adapted to TW?

Suggestions:
#1 - If it is easy, and possible, please add a character pool for Officers to view the available, unused characters of roster in the guild that is available for use for battle. This is necessary to let officers be able to view quickly without blowing up everyone on discord or spamming chat. If I know I have a specific team I need to Target, I can easily view the roster pool and see what we have left. This is also very good for younger guilds to be able to see if they are wasting strong squads too early.

#2 - Add details of what squad/member took out a squad in each battle. This one is absolutely necessary to allow Officers to better mentor players, to view what works, to allow all members of the guild to be able to see and know exactly what was used and what may be used for other teams in the territory.

Replies

• Anyone have any thoughts on this?
  • I'm absolutely with you!
    what I'd like to have too, is the possibility to see, who screwed up their battles.

No one hardly ever says "Sorry I lost that one" and only few retreat, but leave Teams with TM. As TW Officer I need to check the (very short) List of attempts to get an idea who might have screwed up but I can never be sure. And of course no one admits when you ask...

so the best way to combine your #2 with this is a chronological list for every battle:
    Player - Team - result (- maybe time)