Man this game is addictive yet you cant play it

Boros
507 posts Member
Seriously I love this game, yet I complain a lot about it but that's cause I love it. But man I want more stuff to do in it. I stopped simming galactic war and throw in my random squads to test counters to squads and get more game play and it's been great so far, found few counters especially with geos. Yet after 15 to 20 minute of game play which is mostly simming battles for farm, there isnt a lot of an actual battle happening. I know that CG sees TB and TW as "events" which I don't agree on, but we could always use more events that you can not sim and are hard, like the place of power, when I beat that with my gear 9 and 10 Phoenix I feel like I have achieved something in this game, so i dont see why we aren't getting more of these events. The rewards don't need to be crazy, yet it could generate tons of gameplay and revenue for CG since if they were to add new events where you need to have tuskens, jawas, etc, to play the event and get profile pictures and titles, people would go out and buy character packs and gear to get those achievements and it would also make whales happier since their gear 13 tuskens can be used for something other than eating dust.
I personally thought it was great that mods were locked behind character groups since it gave a purpose to those characters. Something like that should be in game.

Replies

• There are less events in game than there are threads started by you complaining about it 😉!
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    There are less events in game than there are threads started by you complaining about it 😉!

That is correct!
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    Ahh, so that's what makes you type of people click. Your constant negativity is an attempt to improve the game. Sadly, it's not helpful. You just create noise and and a negative community perception.

Not sure how this was negative but sure
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Boros wrote: »
    Ahh, so that's what makes you type of people click. Your constant negativity is an attempt to improve the game. Sadly, it's not helpful. You just create noise and and a negative community perception.

Not sure how this was negative but sure

"I complain a lot about it <the game>"

Since when complaining = negativity. Yeah those kittens on batman they were great we should had never complained about them so they would had kept them in all of the movies
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Let’s keep it friendly. Moving thread to Feedback: Events

@Boros
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • As the 1st person in the world to G13 all 3 Tuskens.... I can safely say I'd like more Tuskens xD (PS not a whale!)
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    The rewards don't need to be crazy, yet it could generate tons of gameplay and revenue for CG

Do you promise with all your heart that the next time they put in an event you won't complain about the rewards?
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »
    The rewards don't need to be crazy, yet it could generate tons of gameplay and revenue for CG

Do you promise with all your heart that the next time they put in an event you won't complain about the rewards?

Yes! Give a new event with rewards and no complains from me.