Looking for GUILD MERGE 112 mil GP (10 possible open spots, individuals welcome as well)

link182
21 posts Member
edited August 2019
AMC The Ewoking Dead (112 mil GP) is looking for 5-10 members to join us in a guild merge. We have several people who don’t participate and looking for actives.

We can get well into P4 of the HSTR but with a guild merger of good people, we will be able to easily beat it. If you have great Sith raid teams you could place top 10 no problem.

Requirements:
Level 85, active daily, 500-600 tickets each day
Strong JTR team or Nightsisters for Sith raid
1 or 2 gear 12 teams
If you request gear, DONATE gear (we all help each other grow!)

Would like you to have:
JKR
Nightsisters
CLS, 3PO

It’s been a looong time since we’ve lost a Territory War.
Hoth TB: 32-35 stars
Geo TB:6-8 stars
With a guild merger, those numbers will go up!

Respond below with a few details if interested. We will also take anyone who meets the above requirements, not just a guild merge!
Post edited by link182 on

Replies

• With a merger we could also achieve 10+ stars in Geo TB. If you’re in a guild that has lost participation, reply and let us know how many people you have to bring. We look forward to you becoming a part of our Star Wars family!
  • Message me if interested!
  • link182
    21 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    If your guild has lost participation and your are not getting the level of rewards you should, let us know and we can achieve great things with a merge!
  • Still looking, message me if interested!
  • Come on over, you’ll feel right at home! Individuals welcome as well!
  • Reply or message me if you’re up for a chill, active guild looking to take down Traya and improve at Geo TB. No discord required and we don’t tell you who to farm!
  • Come join a good guild and help us become great! If you’re and individual player and meet the requirements above just join our guild in game!