Fledgling Guild Seeking Members

If you're looking for a new guild that will be active, will try to take all members into consideration, and will hopefully be fun then fine join UA High. We're fairly new and thus really small but we're aiming for the top, and with your help we hope to get there while also helping you get the stuff you want for your ideal team. We hope to see you out there!

Replies

• Hey, our guild, A Menacing Hope is about to split into two. We’re active and supportive. Currently looking for ten+ lower level players for AMH. If interested, my ally code is 773-665-215
  • Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you MasterJainaSolo. My officer and I were deliberating about possibly joining your guild. We are interested, but we have two questions for you. First, we began this guild with the intent to build our own kind of guild that we make the decisions on. Certainly we understand that we would be new to joining your guild, but given our goal in the creation of UA High, we would like to know if there is anyway that one of the two of us could be brought in as an officer?Second, we are in the midst of the AAT Tank Takedown raid, and would want to finish it off before joining. It would probably take us about another week or so to complete at our current rate. We understand that you likely want to fill your spots, but given the size our guild has been and the time we have put in, we want to finish this up. So our second question would be are you willing to give us time to complete that?

I have sent you an ally request so you can be familiar with us.

Thank you for the offer, we will await your reply
  • CatoFromTheCoast
    24 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Hey CWSmith, how many people are there in your guild? We have a few spots open and can take around 10 players.
  • We have dwindled down to two. It is possible that we are interested. What is your guild?
  • The Force Remembers. My ally code is 974 961 999
  • I have checked your guild out and will run things by my officer, we're a package deal. We do intend on finishing our current raid before making a move however, it may be a week or so before we can make a change. Would that be acceptable if we were to join?
  • We would be willing to wait for you. It’s very likely that you two can have officer positions but I’ll need to ask our leader to make sure. Before things are completed, I’d like to be certain on a few things. You and your friend are newer players, yes? A Menacing Hope is a lower level guild, and we wouldn’t want to drag your progress. Secondly, could you message me on swgoh so I can add our leader to the conversation?
  • Well as far as player level goes I myself am maxed and he is nearly there. However, we both have only been playing about three and a half months and have been in our guild with consistent play from only the two of us for most of that time. As far as we go, being in a guild with any number of active players seems beneficial, but we also wouldn't want to upset the dynamic of your guild either. I will send you a message on SWGOH here shortly.
  • Sure thing CW! We're active and raid often (starting T5 Sith and Hpit tomorrow) and we understand that you would prefer getting your rewards from the current raid. We have spots for both of you.