Can unmasked kylo solo bb8?

Boros
398 posts Member
Is it possible for unmasked kylo with lead zeta to solo the bb8 event, by solo I mean everyone else at 7* and with no gear? Just not a big fan of the new movies or the characters but seems like not getting jtr is big mistake

Replies

• CCyrilS
    2547 posts Member
    Boros wrote: »
    Well what gear will KRU be at?

Plus why not have a FO squad?

11 or 12, just I hate every single character that came from the new movies so I rather not farm them and leave them for a later date

You'll enjoy the game a lot more if you learn to detach the in-game characters from the movies, series, etc. You can like a toon in game and not in a movie, and vice versa.
  • CCyrilS
    2547 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Well what gear will KRU be at?

Plus why not have a FO squad?

11 or 12, just I hate every single character that came from the new movies so I rather not farm them and leave them for a later date

You'll enjoy the game a lot more if you learn to detach the in-game characters from the movies, series, etc. You can like a toon in game and not in a movie, and vice versa.

If I detach the characters from the movies or comics, then I see no reason to play this game. I still dont like them in game and they have very little to offer to me as a whole squad to be used in GAC or TW since they are much better squads to invest in at this time then first order, I really didn't even want to get them in the first place but to support my guild I'm going to farm mary sue aka jtr

I never played anything kotor, and all the toons are new to me. Yeah, they're star wars, but they have little meaning to me and I have zero connection with them. Doesn't mean I can't enjoy using them. By the same token, you could enjoy a toon that you despise in the movies.

As far as FO goes, I never leveled them past the min to get bb8, and I've done fine. If you dont enjoy playing them that's cool. Just don't let what you feel is a bad movie also ruin the game for you.
  • lolz
    12 posts Member
    Yes it can be done. I did it with g11 kru. No spectular mods or anything but it did take a few tries. It was a long back so i dont remember if i had the zeta.

Regarding the usefulness of FO, my FO is just 75k at the moment but KRU is g12 with both zetas and they have helped me win a few GAs. Some opponents see the 74k and think this will be easy until they mess up bad. So its a team worth having, if not now at least later.
  • This is purely speculative, but I suspect we might see a new Episode IX meta this Fall / Winter either comprising a new resistance or FO meta. I suspect it's going to be FO as we already had a hero's journey for Rey. FO toons might be required for it, and, in any event, FO is a good defense team and FOX is a fun toon to use on offense.
  • CYG77
    65 posts Member
    I get having some type of attachment to various characters. The only thing to keep in mind, not farming/gearing certain characters can hurt progress later. FO or a character within the faction could be required for a toon you may like. Catching up sucks...unless you enjoy taking more than average time unlock key toons.

Buy heck...everyone has there own experience 🤷