Padme Arena team

I’m thinking of being foolish/brave and trying her out in Arena:

***Padme, GK, Ahsoka, JKA and C3PO

1) What’s the G13 priorities? (I already have GK @ G13)
2) Is C3PO the best 5th —> or is Shaak Ti Better?
3) Is there a guide on optimal modding for this team - I know it’s health+++ focused.

Thanks in advance :)

Replies

• Dar_Penthar
    321 posts Member
    edited August 13
    I'm still gearing my Padme squad myself, but in my research I've seen primarily three options for the 4, and 5th toons.

In some cases I've seen CWC instead of GK (to keep GK with JKR) and then zBariss or 3PO as the 5th toon. I'm not sure which performs best against DR/Malak but I think the slight edge goes to GK and 3PO.
  • I’m thinking of being foolish/brave and trying her out in Arena:

***Padme, GK, Ahsoka, JKA and C3PO

1) What’s the G13 priorities? (I already have GK @ G13) G13 Padme is vital for that team's survival
    2) Is C3PO the best 5th —> or is Shaak Ti Better? the consensus seems to be that C-3P0 is the better option
    3) Is there a guide on optimal modding for this team - I know it’s health+++ focused. Crouching Rancor

Thanks in advance :)

• HK666
    1176 posts Member
    No need to keep GK for JKR if this is for arena.

If you can get an r2 faster than enemy DRs, than you can get smokescreen up and ruin those initial fears. I haven't really played with Padme myself, so that's pretty much all I know. C3 is probably the best general fifth
  • https://swgoh.gg/squads/166476/

thats my Arena Padme team. DR's team can be beaten most of the time but if Padme gets fractured is most of the time game over. But luckely on offence this does not happen most of the time.

Also when Malak is present its more difficult. But can easely stay below 50 and sometims below 20.

And its fun to play with Padme (sounds a bit strange :))
  • I've been trying this but can't seem to climb through all the JKRs in my arena. But I don't ever drop more than 5-10 ranks either.

Using Padme, Anakin, GK, Ahsoka and switching between 3PO and GMY. I don't have any G13s, but neither does anyone near me either.

Is there a trick to beating JKR with Padme?

I usually focus the GMY to trigger saviour, and then go after Jolee. It feels like 90% of the time I'm trying to hit my courage hits into an enemy with foresight.

Arena with C3PO
    https://swgoh.gg/squads/166521/

Arena with GMY
    http://swgoh.gg/squads/166522/
  • CCyrilS
    2547 posts Member
    I've been trying this but can't seem to climb through all the JKRs in my arena. But I don't ever drop more than 5-10 ranks either.

Using Padme, Anakin, GK, Ahsoka and switching between 3PO and GMY. I don't have any G13s, but neither does anyone near me either.

Is there a trick to beating JKR with Padme?

I usually focus the GMY to trigger saviour, and then go after Jolee. It feels like 90% of the time I'm trying to hit my courage hits into an enemy with foresight.

Arena with C3PO
    https://swgoh.gg/squads/166521/

Arena with GMY
    http://swgoh.gg/squads/166522/

A couple tips.

I prefer 3p0. Use his basic to reduce cooldowns, and save his group attack for when it will really counts (lots of stacks/nearly dead enemy).

If you use ani's special, aim at GK so ahsoka will assist clearing the taunt you probably just gave him.

Fast GK seems to work better

It's never a guarantee, and every battle is a little different. But it's very doable.
  • Thanks for the help! What speeds / turn order do you suggest for the Galactic Republic? Should I have Padme fast or slow?

• jonnydeathstar
    82 posts Member
    edited August 14
    Thanks for the help! What speeds / turn order do you suggest for the Galactic Republic? Should I have Padme fast or slow?

Slow Padmé = best Padmé

Reasons? (not sarcasm, genuine interest)
  • Her "cunning plan" special gives stacking protection up (10%) for each debuff removed. when they get a turn each stack becomes 2 stacks of courage, so 3 debuffs will be 6 stacks (40% max health) and 5 will be 10 stacks. So the more debuffs you clear the better the damage you will do back. That special also heals the team from the intail damage taken
  • CCyrilS
    2547 posts Member
    Thanks for the help! What speeds / turn order do you suggest for the Galactic Republic? Should I have Padme fast or slow?

Slow Padmé = best Padmé

That doesn't work vs jkr. I have my padme fast as possible. Without prot up whoever gets marked will get smashed
  • I saw on youtube fast padme win more consistently over malak team. Speed is around 336 or something
  • CCyrilS
    2547 posts Member

For me, the only time I like padme slow is actually vs Sion. I either mod her to go right after, or use her prot up special on the second turn.

If he goes after padme he wrecks everything with his mass debuff.