crickets?

Feels like continued sounds of crickets in here... guess we are back to super lack of communication from devs and cg? Even tiny updates on what they looking at or working on to let us know they are here would be great.. guess we got bossk/Jawa comment, then ... “crickets “

Replies

• Radio silence is the default MO for CG/EA. Maybe check reddit?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • they are trying to sweep the cheating discussions under the carpet and wait for it to calm down so they dont need to reply to any the posts about it
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    It's fine, there's a lot to do in the game right now anyway, and I'm saying that as someone who has all the legendaries, journeys and Malak 7*. Besides, LS Geo TB is coming soon with a whole bunch of new characters and then it will be time to start promoting Ep. 9, so I think we have some busy months ahead of us. Be glad for having a while to catch your breath while you can.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    This community’s expectations around communication are beyond unreasonable.
  • Narrow...I am all for some downtime, and agree, next few months will
    Be busy between clones, geo lstb, ep9.. just wish they would just touch base now and then and be proactive instead of reactive ...