1. Improve Speed Mod rolls. This year compared to last i think i have rolled 1 speed mod over 20 compared to several in previous years. Something is not right here. Warrior from Team instinct also created a video and touched on this topic. Unless we can gain access to better speed mods then, the same people will always win because they already acquired the faster mods before CG made adjustments which seems to have stunted this process and made obtaining them 10 times harder then getting ZETA's. If they cant increase the chances make the MOD store cheaper or give us more currency in which to spend on MODS, because you can easily blow millions on mods due to the evidently poor chances they actually convert to anything of worth.
2. Omega's, their seems to be a distinct lack of omega's and while were needing more and more characters for things like TW and GAC, the reward systems to ensure we get these seems out of date. We need access to more Omega's
3. Sandbox mode. Being able to test teams and even replay previous battles is a desperate requirement right now and could help tremendously towards identifying cheating especially so if players can view battles and see how they were defeated.
4. Allow players to trade old, useless gear pieces for relevant needed gear pieces. How many people need 1000's of Stun cuffs and stun guns to fill this never ending void. When talking to a new player who just started the game he came cross his first requirement for stun guns. I said in order to fully upgrade all your toons with stun guns your going to need roughly 40,000 of them, give or take if you get 5 a day it would take about 24 years to get them all. That's insane he replied.....i said TIP of the ice berg mate!
5. ERM....Give us a Malak event please! Getting sick of not having him! - its well overdue