Malak Frustration

So... Malak is coming back.... I’m sure many of you are quite pleased. However I am frustrated beyond belief and I’m sure I can’t be the only one. The last time Darth Revan was here I missed him by 15 Carth Shards and now I am completely ready with Gear 12s and Zetas and I have been waiting for months to get him and in that time I got ready for Malak. And I am ready except Darth Revan, whom I don’t have. Come on CG! Help us out here! Bring back Darth Revan for Malak like the last time where DR was just before Malak. Now we have to wait 6 more months until he comes back! Bring DR Back!

Replies

• I don't know it seems to me that the people who got DR the second time he came around should get DM the second time and the people who get DR the third time should get DM the third time.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Natethorns wrote: »
    So... Malak is coming back.... I’m sure many of you are quite pleased. However I am frustrated beyond belief and I’m sure I can’t be the only one.
    tenor.gif?itemid=7795238
  • Natethorns wrote: »
    So... Malak is coming back.... I’m sure many of you are quite pleased. However I am frustrated beyond belief and I’m sure I can’t be the only one. The last time Darth Revan was here I missed him by 15 Carth Shards and now I am completely ready with Gear 12s and Zetas and I have been waiting for months to get him and in that time I got ready for Malak. And I am ready except Darth Revan, whom I don’t have. Come on CG! Help us out here! Bring back Darth Revan for Malak like the last time where DR was just before Malak. Now we have to wait 6 more months until he comes back! Bring DR Back!

Do you have gear for darth revan saved. Unlocking him isn't enough. And from your post, you didn't spend for 15 carth shards last time so you'll unlikely drop the couple hundred it would cost to g12 darth revan in two days. So darth revan returning with malak likely won't help you. But if you want to spend in gear and your argument is please bring dr back too so I can spend, that's one they may listen to.
  • Natethorns wrote: »

15 Carth shards could have been bought for 1.2k crystals. If that's truly all you needed then you could have spent $10 and got your DR. You made a decision not to get him knowing full well he'd be needed for Malak. Sorry you missed him, but you missed him...
  • That's rough. I gave up getting Padme the first time to finish my Malak farm. Got her when she came back just a bit ago, and tomorrow I'll have both. B)

Priorities.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • I have been saving Gear since the last time DR was here and 15 Shards was after I bought all the Shards for Carth I could