Grand Arena Championship Update [MEGA]

1235Next

Replies

• Who’s excited for garbage rewards?!?!
  • Just a thought for an exhibition.... how about a hyper grand arena bracket but you can only use each squad ONCE! Every strategy would change n would actually make players strategize how to use their squads! Use JKR day one or use that Eeth Koth, CuP,mob enforcer,urrrrrr squad we all want!
  • Dk_rek wrote: »
    wawrzon wrote: »
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    So when opponent sets 4 god teams in front i cannot beat i lose all my defense points cause i did not play..... that how the dumb “appease the crybaby scanner work” ??????

If i auto set my d’s cause of real life and atck 4 times but get 0 attck points cause of garbage matchmaking do i lose my 720......

I mean we trying but hey no offense points to appease.crybaby whales who need their sateeeeeeeessssfaction we lose our 720

HOW about telling us exactly WHAT the **** parameters are NOW so people not posting and submitting tickets for the stupid appease whale ZERO rule......

Seriously just EXPLAIN all the situations we can get a ZERO now

Pls dude, don't write anymore.
    It hurts my eyes and brain to read what you write. Spare us from this pleasure and go watch a movie or smth.

Whatever bruh when the zero bugs and teports of people trying yet reeiving 0’s just to appease a few crychilds cause they cannot beat an opposing team

Autoset places top O toon on d so its concievable you can get 0 offensive point and computer set Do you get a 0 its a valid god darn question

Edit : reworded for the trolls

1) In round 2-4 if computer autosets all your best teams on O and after attempting battles and failing to score any offensive points. Does the computer algorithm consider an autoset and a 0 a no show and remove your defensive points. Sorry for any other under bridges wanna fire out attacks

m8v9q1d2hrr2.jpg

He is asking for cg to confirm if the new rules cg added will remove points from players who can not kill a team, now players will get 0 points instead of 720 for defenses if they dont kill any offenses players lose all the defense points.

This was put in place to stop people from preventing others from reaching kyber but the fix doesn't address the issue.

Also what if a player sets 1 defense do they lose all points for that round for not playing right?

Cg needs to give more details about the new reduce your score to 0 in GAC code they added it is very vague and who knows how it will work... I doubt CG even knows that's why they are silent o this it has been asked in many threads already.
  • wawrzon wrote: »
    Capwit wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb , please for the love of jaba keep 3v3 championships a thing. The 3v3 content added a lot of variety and I feel a dimension the player base enjoyed. Throw that into the championship mix when you smooth out the wrinkles please.

No, just no.
    Completely disagree. You have definitelly no idea how broken and unfun a DR, BDS, Malak team is in this mode. Just no.

Listen, I don't have malak or even revan, but I'm fine with the fact there are battles I can't win. You can only use them one time on one team, so the strategy of winning the war and not just that battle is there. And if you want to drop all your $$$ into a team that can beat one of my 3v3 teams then hats off to you.
  • "the next Championship will use only total GP to determine ties"

So which one? higher GP? or less? forking writers
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    7 hours till GAC starts and crumb still can't or won't chime in about the new 0 system....

It has to be like congress they have to upload the update and play it to see what's in it.

Crumb if your not going to explain the new 0 system like you should have done can you answer one simple question.

If my Defense autosets all my best teams for offense, and my opponent sets 4 god teams in the front which I DO ATTACK but fail to score any offensive points will the computer see that as an autoset and 0 offensive points and give me a 0 It's really an important question. Like do the Developers and coders not know ?????????????

It's ONE simple important question.

If it is the way your doing it you need to add one banner for the first attempt attack (first only)
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    7 hours till GAC starts and crumb still can't or won't chime in about the new 0 system....

It's not even 7:30 am there yet. I work at that time, but not everyone does.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    TVF wrote: »

what's your point they have had a week to just type out 10-15 words assuring people that "try" but fail won't get points stripped by an algorithm

The post says people who "dont' try" get the 0 all we want to know is what the computer coding thinks not trying is.. is 0 offensive points dont' try even though you attacked or is the 0 you don't click anything...

He literally just needs to type in a message "not clicking anything is a 0"

EDIT...and there are the trolls over on reddit posting how they going for the can't get out of bronzium banner" can't wait to see how many people don't put up anything but one team to get that banner...
    I hope they fight me
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    edited August 2019

what's your point they have had a week to just type out 10-15 words assuring people that "try" but fail won't get points stripped by an algorithm

The post says people who "dont' try" get the 0 all we want to know is what the computer coding thinks not trying is.. is 0 offensive points dont' try even though you attacked or is the 0 you don't click anything...

My point is that if they didn't say anything by Friday then they wouldn't have said anything on Saturday, Sunday, or before work Monday.

But also the chances of you getting any response on this are very bad, as you already know.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member

My point is that if they didn't say anything by Friday then they wouldn't have said anything on Saturday, Sunday, or before work Monday.

But also the chances of you getting any response on this are very bad, as you already know.

Probably.....

like I said I just hope I get a few matches against reddit trolls saying they are going for the "cant get out of bronzium award" I could use a free win here and there.
  • Is it just me or should we have better rewards it looked like they were going to give us crystals and gear and such but we end up with just credits and a dumb title please give us more!!!
  • groovdog
    102 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    did your update break the game for android or was it the cheaters who already have thousands of pts ? 🙄
  • Fauztin wrote: »
    He stated he moved the thread he is just another CG apologist moderator

@Darknesswon , “please refrain from discussion of moderator activities, as that goes against the forum ToS” 😘

That being said, yes, you will often find threads that are moved to their corresponding subforum categories, especially since new ones were created quite recently.

I don’t think you’ll find any statements of mine specifically defending or apologizing for CG/EA decisions around this. Just playing devil’s advocate for the 1%ers out there that do appreciate this content and have specifically asked for it. Don’t take it personally when I call someone out for simply being wrong 🤷‍♂️

Last time I checked cheating was against the tos , how about yall concentrate on that instead of worrying about posts on a forum that do nothing to anyone, I was just letting him know you are a moderator, you are the only one talking about moderator activities, I was pointing it out to the fellow member. But whatever.
  • CorruptedFlesh
    19 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Ensuring matchmaking is fair, and feels fun
    Got a glimpse of the "feels fun" and "fair matchmaking" before the latest GA was cancelled. 1 g13 vs 15 g13. 7* zzMalak g12 vs 5* g10 and lots of other stuff.
    I am around 4.5kk, but focused on ships a bit. Now it means that I'm going to be matched with other div1 players no matter the rosters. Considering I am into ships I would be always facing more and higher geared/zetaed character rosters. Or I need to remove mods from the characters I'm not going to use on GA and try to stay in div2. This is some weird fun.
  • @CB_SBCrumb suggestion for added feature in future update to GAC - could we set up default defense squads rather than auto-setting mechanic currently in place?

i know there's a function that does this in later rounds (2 and 3, if we set in 1, for instance), but would love to see a feature doing the same for round 1 based on our pre-sets. even auto-set from most recent set defense squads (from a previous GAC) would be better