Fleet Battle 4E Hard

Skies439
60 posts Member
edited March 2022
https://swgoh.gg/p/848692196/ships/
My line up is Home One, KRU, Ghost, Biggs.
Reinforcement: Phantom, TFP, Vader.

Should I keep gearing up all toons flying those ships or getting Bossk & HT?
since bossk can take almost a year to fully 7 stars. or wait until my home one up to 7 stars and I can add slave as reinforcement?

Thanks!
Post edited by EA_Mako on

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Hounds Tooth is the solution to many many fleet problems, and neither the ship nor the pilot need to be 7* for that to be true.
  • Liath wrote: »
    Hounds Tooth is the solution to many many fleet problems, and neither the ship nor the pilot need to be 7* for that to be true.

So just get HT and pimp Bossk as far as I can?

• I have 7* HT with a G12+ 7* Bossk zz and I still can't complete this node on 3 stars, it's incredibly annoying how chimera can 1 shot a ship
  • Hounds Tooth and Geos clear it easily
  • If you wanna get past stage 4, you’re either gonna want Biggs with your team, or Hounds Tooth and other Dark side ships with the Executrix.
  • Kristian wrote: »
    If you wanna get past stage 4, you’re either gonna want Biggs with your team, or Hounds Tooth and other Dark side ships with the Executrix.

I have been trying this for ages, with clones and Phoenix squad ships, I took you advice and used Biggs, level 8.
    Did it first time thanks
  • I think I did it with geo's (7*) G10/G11 or with thrawn, vader ghost fives as starters and phantom, ashoka and another ship I can't remember, but I think the geo's did it for me (the geo's are definitely able to clear it)
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Necro.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Figured I'd post here instead of start a new thread. I've had my share of struggles through the fleet battles but this 4-E hard fight is something else.

I'll admit, I blew it on getting a good start on fleet composition, so I've just been limping along with what I've got. I've watched numerous videos on strats for this fight and fleet battles in general, but most of them just boil down to the fact that my fleet is just objectively garbage so I figured I'd see if anyone would be willing to look at my roster and offer some guidance on the best way forward to have a chance to beat this nonsense.

https://swgoh.gg/p/197317428/ships/

Any and all input's appreciated, regarding lineup I should be using or ships I should work on improving. Feel free to assume I know nothing, since that's sadly not too far from the truth.
  • PoopsMagee wrote: »
    Figured I'd post here instead of start a new thread. I've had my share of struggles through the fleet battles but this 4-E hard fight is something else.

I'll admit, I blew it on getting a good start on fleet composition, so I've just been limping along with what I've got. I've watched numerous videos on strats for this fight and fleet battles in general, but most of them just boil down to the fact that my fleet is just objectively garbage so I figured I'd see if anyone would be willing to look at my roster and offer some guidance on the best way forward to have a chance to beat this nonsense.

https://swgoh.gg/p/197317428/ships/

Any and all input's appreciated, regarding lineup I should be using or ships I should work on improving. Feel free to assume I know nothing, since that's sadly not too far from the truth.

You have way better ships than me by far... I just got to 4-E recently. For example, my hounds tooth is still only 3 star.

I've been using a pretty effective strategy which might work for you because your version of the ships are better than mine.

I havent got any 7-star ships yet but I got quite close to clearing this level.

I start with electrix (6-star) phantom 2 (6) slave 2 (6) & ghost (6). Reinforcements are vulture droid plus whoever you prefer.

For the battle a few things need to happen... 1) everyone has to survive the opening attack. Use phantom to give target lock (preferably to two ships). Use ghost to give phantom stealth. Try to keep slave 2 alive to use his special weapon. Bring out vulture to breach every ship. Hit them with everything you have. You can use ghost to also lower everyone's defence, or to attack every ship.

I'm definitely not an expert and I'm pretty weak, but considering I can nearly clear it, I'm sure you'll be able to.
  • Chimera nukes way too early and always Bossk. How do you 3 star something like that? I can’t get past 4E and I have Bossk and Biggs both 7 stars and I get destroyed.
  • Vesuvan1979
    23 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    I got 3 stars on this node easily with 7* Geo pilots and ships (and 5* Vulture) at around level 80. Whatever you're using, you have to be aggressive since as several people have said, Chimera is pre-loaded and will nuke your ships if you try a defensive strategy.

If you think this one is bad wait until you get to Fleet 5E Normal (aka the turn meter loaded TIE fighter hell). Some special sorts of cheese needed for that one.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Necro.

What’s a necro necro?

• EA_Mako
    2099 posts EA Community Manager
    Wed_Santa wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Necro.

What’s a necro necro?

Ooh, I know this one! A locked thread?

Thanks all, feel free to start a new thread if this is a discussion you'd like to start back up.
This discussion has been closed.