Droid Question

What happens when zeta L3 is in a squad with magnaguard and magnaguard hits 1% health? I’m hoping both things don’t happen. Like Magnaguard hits 1%, equalizes health with L3, takes a bonus turn, then dies (effectively just taking a chunk from L3 for no reason). I’d like to Zeta her and use them on a team with GG... but I don’t want to waste the resources if it won’t work. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Good question!
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    That’s... a very interesting question... one that I don’t have the answer to. But...

Moved to Arena and Character Strategy
    @Greeboy
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • It's both. Don't run those two together.
  • This question was answered before. Try search
  • This question was answered before. Try search

Yea I tried search on here couldn’t find it there. Thanks for the helpful response.

• It's both. Don't run those two together.

Thanks for the answer! Greatly appreciated.
  • as far as ive seen with magnagaurd if he gets his bonus TM then he will die.
    like if thrawn fractures him and he gets to 1% he gets the TM but wont die until hes out of fracture, because he got the TM
    however in the Sith raid (tier 6) when i use unbreaking will one him (or whatever the nihiluis buff is that they dont die) he cant gain that TM thus he can he healed up and not die once his turn hits and will keep fighting until he get to 1% again and then gets that bonus TM
  • Greeboy wrote: »
    It's both. Don't run those two together.

Thanks for the answer! Greatly appreciated.

This happens. Lol it sucks