Darth malak?

I just took a look at a couple of Darth malak owners and they don't have all of their Old Republic characters at a minimum power of 17,500. Which tells me the event was changed and my question is why? If the very DNA of the game changes to push a paywall then it's no longer the game we fell in love with.

Replies

• Options
    They don't need all of them to be 17,500.

Any one from: Carth, Canderous, Badstilla, HK and Juhani,
    And any one from: Bastila, Jolee, Mission, T3 and Big Z,
    can be below the threshold and a player can enter the event. You only need 4 out of 5 plus the respective Revan over 17,500 to play each tier.

• Options
    You don’t need ALL of your Ancient Republic characters at 17500, only 5 out of the six you can use for the event. My T3M4 is far from that threshold but I could use JKR, Bastila, Jolee, Mission and Zaalbar to fulfill the event.
  • Options
    Maybe they put 6* mods to reach 17500, and then they put bad mods when they got Malak.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Options
    @veejayti moved to Malak Event subforum
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    Maybe they put 6* mods to reach 17500, and then they put bad mods when they got Malak.
    This. That's precisely what I did. I unlocked Malak the first time. I used 6 dot mods on Zaalbaar and Canderous, they wouldn't have hit the 17.5k mark. I haven't given them ny more gear pieces since then and I don't keep 6 dot mods on them all the time.