Malak shards not appearing in GET store

Hi,
I have activated Malak but his shards have not appeared in the GET store. I double checked and already restarted the game. Does anybody else have this problem, is it a bug or am I missing anything?

Replies

• It will most likely update at the next refresh, if it doesn't then it might be bugged.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    What Hexan said, the shards will show when the store updates. It did for me
  • Thank you for your quick answers! I'll wait and see then.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    silly q, but did you scroll down? with the get2 he's not on top anymore. he's in there for me so it could just be the rng
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • 50 cristal refresh or wait max 6 hours
  • The store has refreshed in the meantime and he is there where he should be now. Guess I was only concerned because of some other recent bugs. Thanks again to everyone who answered. :)
  • I'm still saving my GET until I see what the next epic confrontation? comes out. If it's better than malak that's what I will spend them on and keep him at 5* until later
  • StarDog89 wrote: »
    I'm still saving my GET until I see what the next epic confrontation? comes out. If it's better than malak that's what I will spend them on and keep him at 5* until later

I doubt they'll put anything new for GET Mk1 currency. Expect new characters to be GET Mk2, as it's a higher gate.