Thanks (Really!)

2Next

Replies

• VonZant wrote: »
    Captain Tanaka!
    Panaka, but it would be great synergy to have Tanaka summon Padme's body double since he was responsible for her security.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    I always wanted KOTOR 1 and 2 toons like Darth Nihilus, Darth Sion, Bastila Shan

Aurra Sing and a couple others so it’s very pleasant to see characters that are somewhat obscure make it into the game

I'm just hoping they bring the rest of the KotOR II boys eventually. A Traya/Kreia dichotomy, similar to the Revan one, would be quite interesting. Also, how they'd do the Exile would be a subject of hot debate.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »
    Captain Tanaka!
    Panaka, but it would be great synergy to have Tanaka summon Padme's body double since he was responsible for her security.

So it is. I think I conflated Panaka and Tatanka. ;) Either way, not sure he should be in game. Was just ressponding to post above mine.

syu2czuc4q45.gif
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    Dk_rek wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    I always wanted KOTOR 1 and 2 toons like Darth Nihilus, Darth Sion, Bastila Shan

Aurra Sing and a couple others so it’s very pleasant to see characters that are somewhat obscure make it into the game

noooooooo never mention Aurra her topple zeta will haunt me until the day the servers close..... I cry at the mention of her name.....

I would literally drink crappy Ice Beer for a month to get that zeta back or reworked lol
    Regardless of how her kit turned out (good or bad), I appreciate that they added her
  • I'd like 4-LOM and Zuckuss, finish the empire hunter line up. Especially Zuckuss, a firce sensitive BH.

they Need Zuckuss and they could give him an ability like Brood Alpha that he an call 4-L0M so you could have all 6 Bounty Hunters from ESB on the field at once. Then give us the Punishing One and the rest of the BH ships so we can run a BH fleet with a Aurra Sing Light Capital Ship to watch over them

• Then give us the Punishing One and the rest of the BH ships so we can run a BH fleet with a Aurra Sing Light Capital Ship to watch over them

A bounty hunter capital ship would be awesome, but it's hard to think of viable options. Rav and the Crimson Axe could have been perfect, but Disney has taken Star Wars in such a different direction.

Speaking of the new films, will we have Resistance and First Order fleets this time next year?

4zyig9vkl5y8.jpg
    mtv95hquddv6.jpg