Rerolling with Bluestacks

How would I go about doing this? I would like to test my luck in some chroniums but I am not sure what the best way to do this is. I know that I am supposed to create many Google Play accounts....

Replies

• Search the forums for “perfect start”
  • Austin9370 wrote: »
    Depends what you mean by reroll. Keep in mind, you are no longer guaranteed a free character on your first chromium. People who start new accounts just hoard energy and character shards various ways.

Oh ok I didn't know that a toon wasn't guaranteed anymore. Is it still worth trying to open chroniums at the beginning on the off-chance I do get a character? I already I have main account I really just want to test my luck.
  • CaroCanon wrote: »
    Search the forums for “perfect start”

Yeah I have seen things like that and I haven't ever gotten a full toon before and so I am just wanting to test my luck and if anything comes up then I can go from there and start hoarding.
  • Austin9370 wrote: »
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    Depends what you mean by reroll. Keep in mind, you are no longer guaranteed a free character on your first chromium. People who start new accounts just hoard energy and character shards various ways.

Oh ok I didn't know that a toon wasn't guaranteed anymore. Is it still worth trying to open chroniums at the beginning on the off-chance I do get a character? I already I have main account I really just want to test my luck.

I mean if you're bored, why not? However, if you were even successful, keep in mind there will be players starting in your leaderboard will have thousands of energy stacked, 7* characters, and even raid characters (in some cases even Traya).

Yeah if I got a good enough character I would immediately start hoarding to try and give myself at least a temporary boost against the whales. I feel like the higher you start out in Arena the higher you are going to stay, and on my main account I was put in a week old shard and now can't get below rank 200 because every team gets ridiculously high level compared to me from there. So what I was trying to say from all that was that I would love to just try my luck and see if I could get a near-perfect start. If I got a good enough start I would be more than willing to restart because I'm only lvl ~65 right now.

Also, how in the world would people already have 7* toons? And Traya?? Just whales or something that I could do as a f2p?
  • I think the way it works is they get to just below the arena threshold and stop doing anything that gives xp to hoard energy from bonus energy so that when they enter a shard they have several characters that mist don't have.

For traya all it takes is being in a guild that does heroic. Just join and collect rewards for a few months. A very boring method in my opinion.

And completely unnecessary. I started an alt account in feb and farmed pheonix first then revan req. It took a few months but I sit in the top 50. I'm working on darth revan and malak next and will start be at the point of getting the next meta the second time. With the right strategy, you can easily pull top 50 with the three most recent metas. Especially in young shards. There are more diverse teams in there than old shards. I see everything from bugs, ns, fo, bh, revan, darth revan. All in the top 50. In older shards its darth revan or nothing in the top 50 with a gg team or 2.