NERF Geonosis

Is Geonosis TB some kind of sick joke?! Unless there is some huge change coming to stats then Geo is too overpowered. Gear XIII?! Ha they get toasted in phase 3 like marshmallows. I realize it is endgame content but the only thing it’s ending is my sanity & desire to play.

Replies

  • Boros
    505 posts Member
    Is Geonosis TB some kind of sick joke?! Unless there is some huge change coming to stats then Geo is too overpowered. Gear XIII?! Ha they get toasted in phase 3 like marshmallows. I realize it is endgame content but the only thing it’s ending is my sanity & desire to play.

    So basically they will,
    A: nerf geo TB later.
    B: lvl cap will increase which will make geo TB easier.
    C: the new "iconic gear" will make it easier.
    And guess what 2 of the 3 options is made to make CG even more money.

  • Lol marshmallows. Just do like I do after ph2, fill platoons and deploy. It'll keep your sanity in check. It'll get better in time. You'll get more familiar with the foes and people will come up with better lineups to use against them. Who knows what crazy group of chars will actually be really good geo slayers that all players could possibly have in their inventory. Hybrid squads that haven't been theory crafted yet. Good luck and game on!
  • Tested fleet battle in phase h3 of genosis tb several times now, where you has to use geno ships at start. Very bad programming in my eyes. Before my turn all genos are dazed, no more synergy. 2 of 3 ships are down before i can i can do anything. All at gear 12+. Has anyone of the programmers played this ever?
  • Starkomat wrote: »
    Tested fleet battle in phase h3 of genosis tb several times now, where you has to use geno ships at start. Very bad programming in my eyes. Before my turn all genos are dazed, no more synergy. 2 of 3 ships are down before i can i can do anything. All at gear 12+. Has anyone of the programmers played this ever?

    Maybe it'll get better at g13! lol
  • i find geonosis to not be that bad with my gear 11/12 characters thus far, the only thing i want them to change is that the AI should go after the summoned droid more often (especially in the dooku/asajj mission). i only ever see him get hit from AoE attacks, which is get even more annoying since he also does no damage while not being hit, and he cant apply debuffs (only use for him is his initial cleanse of the enemy)
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    flux_rono wrote: »
    i find geonosis to not be that bad with my gear 11/12 characters thus far, the only thing i want them to change is that the AI should go after the summoned droid more often (especially in the dooku/asajj mission). i only ever see him get hit from AoE attacks, which is get even more annoying since he also does no damage while not being hit, and he cant apply debuffs (only use for him is his initial cleanse of the enemy)

    I guess you didn’t omega riposte? Do that and all those attacks will go to the droid.
  • Liath wrote: »
    flux_rono wrote: »
    i find geonosis to not be that bad with my gear 11/12 characters thus far, the only thing i want them to change is that the AI should go after the summoned droid more often (especially in the dooku/asajj mission). i only ever see him get hit from AoE attacks, which is get even more annoying since he also does no damage while not being hit, and he cant apply debuffs (only use for him is his initial cleanse of the enemy)

    I guess you didn’t omega riposte? Do that and all those attacks will go to the droid.

    only if you have tier 3 for the droid factory. and my guild not having traya makes that impossible.

    even if all the other missions where they avoid the droid is still a problem
  • Really? Geos and GG & Droids auto 4/4 up to phase 3 inclusive.
    DR & co also have an easy way to 4/4.
    Traya & co will require some skills, but will get you 4/4 as well..

    What i mean is..
    Git gud
  • TVF
    28936 posts Member
    It doesn't need a nerf. New content should be challenging.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
Sign In or Register to comment.