Some ideas about guild progression

Zeuschild35
124 posts Member
edited August 2019
Like in the MSF would be awesome to implement progression of the guild itself.
We might need to choose between light side or dark side path, depends what the guild members would choose.
Obtain EXP to level up the guild itself, make new goals, claim new rewards etc. What do you guys think?

Replies

• Boros
    507 posts Member
    Like in the MSF would be awesome to implement progression of the guild itself.
    We might need to choose between light side or dark side path, depends what the guild members would choose.
    Obtain EXP to level up the guild itself, make new goals, claim new rewards etc. What do you guys think?

If there isnt a way for CG to heavily monetize it, you wont get it simple as that
  • I like the idea. I think it would also be cool to increase the size of the guild yet still only let the top 50 be %100 relevant. It would allow guilds to develop newer players.
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    GhostRep wrote: »
    I like the idea. I think it would also be cool to increase the size of the guild yet still only let the top 50 be %100 relevant. It would allow guilds to develop newer players.

They wouldn't increase the size of the guild, since it would make the geo TB easier and in return they would gain less money from gear 12 finishers
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Upgrade idea: ticket changes
    Make it to where we still cap at 30k tickets per day, but each upgrade will let someone do more than their 600. This'll help with making people want to spend more.