Difficulty increase in Wat Tambor mission

Last time I easily beat the mission with only 2 gear 12 geos. This time I have 4 of 5 gear 12 and I lost. Others in my guild with gear 13 geo and all gear 12 have lost as well. Sounds like they increased the difficulty without telling anyone.

Replies

  • Last time had your guild completed more platoons to get more bonuses?
  • This Geo TB has been terrible for me. I beat all the special missions last time around but couldn't get through any of them this time. It's extremely aggravating. The RNG factor is just too high.. sucks any tiny bit of fun (if any existed at all) right out of it.
  • ThunderGun wrote: »
    This Geo TB has been terrible for me. I beat all the special missions last time around but couldn't get through any of them this time. It's extremely aggravating. The RNG factor is just too high.. sucks any tiny bit of fun (if any existed at all) right out of it.

    you have a 7* Wat? World's First? How is P4 SM?

    In all seriousness. Which Clone team you get makes a big difference for the P1 and P3 special missions. I grouping has 1 AOE Clone and the other has 3 or 4. There has been no difficulty increase in the Missions.
  • yohann269 wrote: »
    ThunderGun wrote: »
    This Geo TB has been terrible for me. I beat all the special missions last time around but couldn't get through any of them this time. It's extremely aggravating. The RNG factor is just too high.. sucks any tiny bit of fun (if any existed at all) right out of it.

    you have a 7* Wat? World's First? How is P4 SM?

    In all seriousness. Which Clone team you get makes a big difference for the P1 and P3 special missions. I grouping has 1 AOE Clone and the other has 3 or 4. There has been no difficulty increase in the Missions.

    Yeah, I guess I meant all the special missions up until this point we are at now (phase 3). You prove my point.. there's RNG in what clones you end up getting and then RNG on top of that to be able to get through it. RNG on top of RNG is the only thing CG thinks makes this game "fun".
  • ThunderGun wrote: »
    yohann269 wrote: »
    ThunderGun wrote: »
    This Geo TB has been terrible for me. I beat all the special missions last time around but couldn't get through any of them this time. It's extremely aggravating. The RNG factor is just too high.. sucks any tiny bit of fun (if any existed at all) right out of it.

    you have a 7* Wat? World's First? How is P4 SM?

    In all seriousness. Which Clone team you get makes a big difference for the P1 and P3 special missions. I grouping has 1 AOE Clone and the other has 3 or 4. There has been no difficulty increase in the Missions.

    Yeah, I guess I meant all the special missions up until this point we are at now (phase 3). You prove my point.. there's RNG in what clones you end up getting and then RNG on top of that to be able to get through it. RNG on top of RNG is the only thing CG thinks makes this game "fun".

    it's not RNG, there are only 2 options for wave 3 and 4 opponents.
  • Gifafi
    5434 posts Member
    it was easy this time.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • srwhitewvu wrote: »
    Last time I easily beat the mission with only 2 gear 12 geos. This time I have 4 of 5 gear 12 and I lost. Others in my guild with gear 13 geo and all gear 12 have lost as well. Sounds like they increased the difficulty without telling anyone.

    You may have just gotten really lucky hits at the right time. The thing that is unfortunate about this TB is how randomly generated everything is. Each phase is a new set.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Granted gear 13 alpha and soldier but did it on Auto today.
  • You probably got the same final wave as I did. Having an elite ARC trooper makes it nearly impossible. He drastically increases the defense, tenacity, survivability, and offense of his team, and him being elite made his tenacity and speed high enough that he started spreading his unique buff before I could ability block him. I beat it last time with G12 Geos, and took Brood Alpha to G13 before this event and 6-dotted a couple of his mods, and still lost, and I attribute it soley to ARC trooper.

    CG, honest feedback: ARC trooper is so OP and demoralizing that I genuinely went from manual-playing and enjoying the TB to auto-ing every battle in the 3rd phase after ARC made me fail the SM. Like if my skill, gear and mod budgeting and managing matters less than RNG, why even bother controlling my team?


  • You probably got the same final wave as I did. Having an elite ARC trooper makes it nearly impossible. He drastically increases the defense, tenacity, survivability, and offense of his team, and him being elite made his tenacity and speed high enough that he started spreading his unique buff before I could ability block him. I beat it last time with G12 Geos, and took Brood Alpha to G13 before this event and 6-dotted a couple of his mods, and still lost, and I attribute it soley to ARC trooper.

    CG, honest feedback: ARC trooper is so OP and demoralizing that I genuinely went from manual-playing and enjoying the TB to auto-ing every battle in the 3rd phase after ARC made me fail the SM. Like if my skill, gear and mod budgeting and managing matters less than RNG, why even bother controlling my team?


    2jtnk0axbf9a.png
    elite Arc Trooper doesn't increase Tenacity
  • Had nothing to do with lucky hits when I first did it. My gear 12 geo soldier was killed after the first wave of attacks after they killed brute. It is stupid that 2 toons that are highly geared which regenerate automatically can be killed during the first wave of attacks
Sign In or Register to comment.