I love KRU and FOE synergy

KRU gives advantage to a random FO ally whenever he is damaged. If FOE is the only FO ally, then he always gets the advantage. His unique ability gives him 10% max health whenever he scores a critical hit. If he always has advantage, he's always getting 10% max health. He can end up with enough health to look like a tank at the end of the battle. Has anyone else found fun synergies like this?

28etea6ney5m.png

Replies

• Rake6
    442 posts Member
    That sounds nasty. Now figure out the other 3 toons and we have defense team for gac.
  • mellamoroberto
    259 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Slap zBarriss in there and they'll all get 20% max health back when crit.

Add zSavage and he'll lose all debuffs, gain TM, gain HoT, and gain the 20% health from Barriss when hit or crit, depending.

Add Nest because she can be tough to kill with protection stacking as well.

Boom. Annoying team. Probably better in theory than practice.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    It's almost as if two members of the same faction were meant to work well together!
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Is this the place where I make some sarcastic comment about how OP this combo is that managed to take down a Jedi Consular?
  • But FOE always criticals if the target is debuffed, too.

I've seen him take a solid enrage hit several times in HAAT and just brush it off, hitting over 250,000 with his special. I've had him and zKylo topple the tank twice by themselves during enrage to extend a run.

I'm trying to find better mods for FOX speed-wise and I'm sure I could solo all of P2 with First Order. They can do P4 easily.
  • Is this the place where I make some sarcastic comment about how OP this combo is that managed to take down a Jedi Consular?
    You could, but it's not the full story. Normally, I kill the healers first, but for some reason, in this battle, I said the healer for last. There was a full squad there. I waited till the very end to take the picture to show how much health he can end up with.

I mean a jedi consular + bariss is a pretty depressing fight in Geo TB when you use bounty hunters.

(If you know you know)
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    But FOE always criticals if the target is debuffed, too.

I've seen him take a solid enrage hit several times in HAAT and just brush it off, hitting over 250,000 with his special. I've had him and zKylo topple the tank twice by themselves during enrage to extend a run.

I'm trying to find better mods for FOX speed-wise and I'm sure I could solo all of P2 with First Order. They can do P4 easily.

Vendi is correct, when his basic is maxed you'll critically hit when you target debuffed characters and gain advantage so he'll critically hit on his special too. You have that to look forward to when you level him up high enough. But also, do the omega on his unique ability ASAP when you get to level 80 because that gives him offense equal to 5% of his max health and he starts hitting like a fright train. I don't know what your priorities are in cantina store but if you can, pick up First Order Officer. The three of them (FOO, FOX and KRU) will be able to kill the whole rancor raid on their own once you get them to lvl 85 and about gear 10, probably one of the earliest ways to solo that raid.

Even as a massive fan of the FO faction in this game, I have to say they probably shouldn't be a priority of yours if you want to be competitive. But they are a lot of fun if that's the route you choose!

Link to the faction discord for more info
    https://discord.gg/TSYhYa

@Vendi1983 Keep working on the P2 HAAT solo, I've seen it done so it's possible! Although with pure FO it's difficult. G13 FOX is a bit of a game changer though, seen a >40mil run posted. We are currently trying to crowbar KRU lead and FOX into a full solo team but linking up something that clears P1 with something that clears the rest of the raid is still a sticking point. FOX wants 222% CD and then maximum health for raid, I don't worry too much about speed on him for raiding.

he starts hitting like a fright train.

I already thought normal trains were scary, but I would never want to encounter this particular kind of train.
  • MagicMatthews99
    1124 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Is this the place where I make some sarcastic comment about how OP this combo is that managed to take down a Jedi Consular?

A level 64 Jedi Consular at that.

THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!

I mean a jedi consular + bariss is a pretty depressing fight in Geo TB when you use bounty hunters.

(If you know you know)

I don't know, please, go on

he starts hitting like a fright train.

I already thought normal trains were scary, but I would never want to encounter this particular kind of train.

kek'd