Anyone know how to recover an account?

My account was over written by another on my GooglePlay account and now I cannot revert back to my original account

Replies

• Options
    Oh that sucks. Sorry mate.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    If you have original account info, player ID, ally code, or have made purchases on the original account, you will need to go through the in game help button and work with EA Help to see if they can help you.
  • Options
    According to customer support it cannot be recovered, but they can see my account.

I have heard of people having their account cloned over to another so I thought I could find more information on that here. Or possibly another method I havent thought of/tried yet
  • Options
    Simply entering the original google play account info should recover your account. Or if you have it backed up on iTunes that will also restore the original.
  • Options
    the original google play is now linked with a different account that over wrote the 1st account
  • Options
    Do you have the Player ID from your original account written down or in a screenshot?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Can I ask how you over wrote it? That doesnt seem possible.
  • Options
    Nope you're screwed, no one cares, give up.
    (Sorry, I've tried to recover accounts for 2 friends of mine and no one helped)
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Just keep on submitting tickets.

The support staff is very ironic.

(From experience) sometimes you get a staff member who helps and other times you get a staff member that [doesn't want to keep]
  • Options
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Do you have the Player ID from your original account written down or in a screenshot?

Yes I have all the information, they can see and find my account

CaptainRex wrote: »
    Nope you're screwed, no one cares, give up.
    (Sorry, I've tried to recover accounts for 2 friends of mine and no one helped)

I know of people who have recovered their account

• Options
    Papethova wrote: »
    According to customer support it cannot be recovered, but they can see my account.

I have heard of people having their account cloned over to another so I thought I could find more information on that here. Or possibly another method I havent thought of/tried yet

It can be done. Back when my wife was playing she got a new phone and had apparently never linked it to anything like Facebook or Gamecenter. We spent probably 3-4 hours on the phone over the course of about 5 different calls but finally got it back. Don’t accept that they can’t get it for you, because they can if you find someone who knows what they are doing.