Cantina 8/D Omega Problem

Hello,

Right now I am farming Brood Alpha on Cantina 8-D. I've spent almost 6000 cantina energy for farming so far. But I never get any "omega piece" . Do you guys have same problem ? Or is it just me who is very very unlucky ?

PS : Sorry for my bad english.

Replies

• The drop rate of omegas is extremely low (less than 1%).

They are more like a surprise bonus on cantina nodes, rather than a farming location. I've farmed nearly everything on the 16 energy nodes, and reckon I've got a 9/10 omegas in total.
  • I got 1 in my farm for him so far
  • GunsAtFour
    364 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    If you get one omega per week from cantina farming you are doing well. As a matter of fact I had actually forgotten you could farm them in there as it was a good 3 maybe 4 months without one dropping and that's after all the 100 crystals and 200 crystals refresh in cantina energy nearly every day...

That's why,when I see them for sale in packs of 10 for 1800 crystals or what ever it is, I automatically believe in my sub conscience that I am getting a bargain.

And this my friends is how you get **** in.
  • Jarvind
    3920 posts Member
    Just forget the omega is in the loot table. It's technically there, but the drop chance is so abysmally low that you can't really "farm" for them. Just farm your shards and if you happen to get an omega it's a nice bonus.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• nble17trfatm.jpg
    They do drop..not often but they do drop
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    DarthExxar wrote: »
    Hello,

Right now I am farming Brood Alpha on Cantina 8-D. I've spent almost 6000 cantina energy for farming so far. But I never get any "omega piece" . Do you guys have same problem ? Or is it just me who is very very unlucky ?

PS : Sorry for my bad english.

Well it's like a 1% or 2% drop rate I'm pretty sure.
  • Drepd
    130 posts Member
    I just finished farming Brood from 3* to 7* and I got a total of 3 omegas. It's silly how rare it is.
  • More like FIFA Surprise Mechanics coming to SWGoH soon^tm