Jabba The Hutt!

Darth
296 posts Member
There isn’t too many mainstream characters left that aren’t in this game yet and Jabba is one of the main ones I think. There’s plenty more obscure characters most ppl haven’t heard of yet of course but any other main stream characters were missing? Of course there’s Jar Jar which nobody wants or would pay money for, maybe CG can just throw his dumb*€# in the game free 7* character to everyone as a joke! Also there’s Nien Nunb, Bib Fortuna, Max Rebo, Maz Kanata, Snoke.

Replies

• Is 4-LOM obscure or mainstream? In between? And with new Disney+ shows and ep. 9 all coming in the next 6 months there’ll be plenty more to draw from. Plus variants they could still do of main characters, like Jedi Luke, of course, but also Old Man Maul, Old Rex. There’s also Inquisitors, Captain Panaka, Snoke. Still plenty.
  • Torr
    29 posts Member
    Who? me?
  • CaesarAM wrote: »
    Is 4-LOM obscure or mainstream? In between? And with new Disney+ shows and ep. 9 all coming in the next 6 months there’ll be plenty more to draw from. Plus variants they could still do of main characters, like Jedi Luke, of course, but also Old Man Maul, Old Rex. There’s also Inquisitors, Captain Panaka, Snoke. Still plenty.

Most of those aren't mainstream.
    I would not call 4-LOM mainstream.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • I would really like to see Bib Fortuna!
  • Porkins