Hoth vs Geo TBs for Malak?

I’m in a guild that is just starting to have folks get DRevan.

I’m wondering if it’s better for the long term to stay in the Hoth TB to maximize tokens so once more folks start getting both Revans, we can more quickly take Malak to 7*s.

Anyone got any thoughts around this?

Replies

• Boros
    507 posts Member

I’m wondering if it’s better for the long term to stay in the Hoth TB to maximize tokens so once more folks start getting both Revans, we can more quickly take Malak to 7*s.

No no no if you can get 10* on geo, then do geo geo geo, you will do disservice to ur guild by not getting them mk2 currency
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    That depends on your overall capability. Geo TB.is the only source of GET2 for which you get Negotiator (and presumably Malevolence), so I'd say do Geo if you can get a reasonable number of stars. If you are just over the limit for Geo, don't bother and stick with Hoth.
  • For that reasoning, it depends on your stars. If I remember right, 12* in GeoTB gets you a comparable amount of GET as 35* in Hoth. That Hoth number may be wrong, but that’ll give you a roadmap on how to compare.
  • I’m in a guild that is just starting to have folks get DRevan.

If you have people that need Rolo, alternative once in a while with LS Hoth. If you have people that need IPD the alternate with DS Hoth. We have a bunch of shiny malaks now, but until they are 6s+ they really are useless to help us in the new TB. Especially for p4 platoons.
  • If your guild is only getting 10 to a dozen stars in Geonosis it can probably get double the tokens in Hoth so that’s a better bet for those Who’d prefer to 7* Malak quicker than get the Negotiator.
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Piewalker wrote: »
    If your guild is only getting 10 to a dozen stars in Geonosis it can probably get double the tokens in Hoth so that’s a better bet for those Who’d prefer to 7* Malak quicker than get the Negotiator.

Not true , we are getting 10 stars and only about 700 guild event tokens less than we did in hoth. Geo tb is the way to go for sure. Much better. You’ll thank yourself because you can also buy Malak kryo with guild event 2
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    nabokovfan wrote: »

If you have people that need Rolo, alternative once in a while with LS Hoth. If you have people that need IPD the alternate with DS Hoth. We have a bunch of shiny malaks now, but until they are 6s+ they really are useless to help us in the new TB. Especially for p4 platoons.

No one needs rolo lol
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • One option is slowing down getting Malak shards. The other is completely stopping getting Negotiator shards, G13 pieces, and less overall rewards.

So how urgent is this 7-star Malak for both platoons and PvP? How long do you foresee Malak being important enough vs the risk of not having Negotiator or whatever that's coming out for GLSTB? How much do you value the difference in value of the other gear rewards?
  • Beaks
    73 posts Member
    @dudeitsmeross69
    I would build up on Hoth tokens.
    As of now Geo is endgame.
    Getting Malak ( which is a pain in the %#* ) but getting him to 6-7* is a bigger pain.
    Even if you don’t have Malak BUT plan on using him it’s best to start building on Hoth pts now.

Geo isn’t going anywhere, Malak does.

Go for Malak and save those Hoth tokens.