Shaak Ti Farming???

Prev13
Lilpup
403 posts Member
New Boss man, Can we please have Shaak Ti to farm in Cantina instead of a Hard or Ship node?

That would be a great 1st move. That is all.

Replies

• Options
    "No" ~ Mark, New boss man
  • Options
    Wait and see.

That said, the fleet table still needs populating, especially with them recently doubling the amount of fleet energy we get. Expect a lot of fleet releases.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    I need fleet energy for farming g12+ salvage. By all means, add her to one of those nodes! Otherwise, cantina would be great.
  • Options
    Ghost_Goh wrote: »
    I need fleet energy for farming g12+ salvage. By all means, add her to one of those nodes! Otherwise, cantina would be great.

Fleet node with some G12+ salvage would be nice! We can dream, right?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    cantina would be spectacular. lol people asking for fleet nodes. wut
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    New Boss Man vs. Artisanal $$$$$maker. Hmmm... they both fit so well...
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Options
    You don’t think it’s already been decided where she’s going ? How’s that going to be his first move. We’ve had her for so long, you think they wing this stuff ? It’s already been planned out and is just waiting on the time to line up.
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    cantina would be spectacular. lol people asking for fleet nodes. wut
    Right now, my cantina queue is a bit crowded but my fleet table queue is pretty open. I'm farming Eta-2, B1, and Lando, but I don't care about Lando so I could kick him out right now.

Fleet table wouldn't be pretty good for me.
    Still not a he.
  • Lilpup
    403 posts Member
    Options
    Stick wrote: »
    You don’t think it’s already been decided where she’s going ? How’s that going to be his first move. We’ve had her for so long, you think they wing this stuff ? It’s already been planned out and is just waiting on the time to line up.

If he's in charge, he can trump any pre made decision and put her wherever he wants.
  • Options
    Lilpup wrote: »
    If he's in charge, he can trump any pre made decision and put her wherever he wants.
    That is a terrible management philosophy.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    Stick wrote: »

This is why you’ve never been in charge of anything.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Soon
  • Ironjehoshaphat
    335 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Wait and see.

That said, the fleet table still needs populating, especially with them recently doubling the amount of fleet energy we get. Expect a lot of fleet releases.

I swear if they add her to ships, I will be mad. I am still farming B1, Nest and ETA ship... ugh
    Post edited by Fauztin on
  • Options
    Wait and see.

I swear if they add her to ships, I will be ****. I am still farming B1, Nest and ETA ship... ugh

Yeah I too will be able to farm Shak Tii after I finish B1, Droideka, Badstilla, Juhani, canderous, Hounds tooth, Geo Alpha, carth, Nest, sion, ig2000, xandu, Bossk, dooku, and Aniken.

Yeah no matter where they put her I'm screwed.
    I have been playing for 3 years I really feel for those who just started. They will never catch up EVER.
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    Options
    H_B0MBZ wrote: »
    Wait and see.

I swear if they add her to ships, I will be ****. I am still farming B1, Nest and ETA ship... ugh

Yeah I too will be able to farm Shak Tii after I finish B1, Droideka, Badstilla, Juhani, canderous, Hounds tooth, Geo Alpha, carth, Nest, sion, ig2000, xandu, Bossk, dooku, and Aniken.

I have been playing for 3 years I really feel for those who just started. They will never catch up EVER.

Yeah, but everyone who starts new, is in a pool with several new players too.
    so they dont have to catch up with the longtime players.

i started a second account few weeks ago and enjoy the diversity in my arena. there is one JKR on level 74 - yeah you are not safe for whales, but its cool gettin good placements with your 4* Bastilla ;)
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    New Boss man, Can we please have Shaak Ti to farm in Cantina instead of a Hard or Ship node?

meh.... with the massive massive reduction in shard shop currency available I don't want anything in cantina anymore... kylo and shuttle drop rate is meh... (yeah prob 33 or whatever....i just bad RNG)... but it's close (close) to the only shard shop currency I get opposed to the couple shards from GW and the non existant bronzium drops anymore (RNG i get it...)... Just need Kylo node to be able to farm stuns when they hit

If ships stay at 50 I could handle a ship node or even a hard node at this point to cantina..

• Options
    Dk_rek wrote: »

meh.... with the massive massive reduction in shard shop currency available I don't want anything in cantina anymore... kylo and shuttle drop rate is meh... (yeah prob 33 or whatever....i just bad RNG)... but it's close (close) to the only shard shop currency I get opposed to the couple shards from GW and the non existant bronzium drops anymore (RNG i get it...)... Just need Kylo node to be able to farm stuns when they hit

If ships stay at 50 I could handle a ship node or even a hard node at this point to cantina..

How is there a reduction in shard shop currency? Unless you’re speaking for you, specifically. At late stages in the game, you should be getting shard shop currency from all your arena tokens and all your GW tokens. Plus Bronziums (subject to RNG). And the assault battle and other events like it. What I like to do with Bronziums is wait until I have about 40-50k ally points and then buy all the bronziums I can. Usually nets me about 2-3k shard shop currency.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options

How is there a reduction in shard shop currency?

The assault battles and similar events that generate a lot of shard shop currency were cut in half, frequency-wise, earlier in the year. They also cut the IPD/ROLO shards in half, or to zero if you're doing Geo now.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Would take Shark Tea over KRU+ship shard currency farm any day, especially since it's reasonable to assume that she will be needed in LS Geo TB in a similar way as Alpha is in DS.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options

How is there a reduction in shard shop currency? Unless you’re speaking for you, specifically. At late stages in the game, you should be getting shard shop currency from all your arena tokens and all your GW tokens. Plus Bronziums (subject to RNG). And the assault battle and other events like it. What I like to do with Bronziums is wait until I have about 40-50k ally points and then buy all the bronziums I can. Usually nets me about 2-3k shard shop currency.

1) not everyone is a 4 year player you need 2k Prestige all all times in case something drops like Neg...now with a second on horizon you need 4k (which i have....and have just stared using arena tokens for shard currency) (not everyone is as good as you and not taking those top spots does not really give you a massive influx of shard shop

2) luck.... sure you pop 80, 50, 25, 10 like there is not tommorow...some guy posted how he has 80k shard shop currency....heck maybe more..... but again not all of us were here for tournaments to get millions in the bank for that 100k shard shop currency... I came in as tournaments were being closed so I never got to play or amass 2 million bronzium tokens....so that massive advantage I missed out on. My RNG sucks it stunk for Zeta drops 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,00,1,2,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,00,0,0, etc... RNG stinks on bronziums...some guy worked out a formula that estimates tokens to shards....I fall way under that baseline as usual..

3) yup assault battles cut, no new ones on horizion, got a shard shop full of gear and I have to fight to get the 186 twice to buy 5 carbs or 5 stuns etc..

Believe me when I say I"m not crying about it...it is what it is... but people around for tournaments probably have lots of currency floating around...heck some of them wont' even spend it cause they don't wanna click the bronziums.... at least now they can get kryotech with it.

I was simply pointing out that it aint what it used to be, battles cut, bronziums WERE nerfed (some of the toons don't drop what they used to i believe) <---- maybe I can't remember who dropped what anymore..

If your at the top of your game getting first in arena and fleet and have a stack of bronzium coins you have the prestige ready for 2-10 new capital ships your golden..... was just pointing out that elite players are not the majority of the player base and in the end WE have to fight just to buy 5 stun shards while others can just click all the gold stuff all the good purple stuff everytime it pops..

I dont' like it, I'm not gonna cry about it, it is what it is...I wish it wasn't but it is.
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    How about the new guy decides to change the No Update to Old Store policy and puts her in Galactic War Store.
  • Options
    HK22 wrote: »
    How about the new guy decides to change the No Update to Old Store policy and puts her in Galactic War Store.
    *facepalm*

The point of the release cadence is to pace the integration of new content. Not to hand it to everybody. There are enough people with a huge stash of GW/arena/cantina tokens that they could rush a new toon from those stores almost immediately, causing a breakdown in pacing the integration of new content.

If they were to reverse that decision- and that is a huge if- it is not reasonable to expect that it be a big, high profile new unit who transforms a faction. It's much more likely they would move older, lower-impact units there like Maul, Fulcrum, or Rose.

You're just asking for freebies here.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    For personal reasons I say throw her on the node with IG2000 and replace Poggle. I have yet to farm that would be fantastic. Also would kind of make sense since they have been gradually replacing the toons on those nodes with newer ones.
  • Options
    HK22 wrote: »
    *facepalm*

The point of the release cadence is to pace the integration of new content. Not to hand it to everybody. There are enough people with a huge stash of GW/arena/cantina tokens that they could rush a new toon from those stores almost immediately, causing a breakdown in pacing the integration of new content.

If they were to reverse that decision- and that is a huge if- it is not reasonable to expect that it be a big, high profile new unit who transforms a faction. It's much more likely they would move older, lower-impact units there like Maul, Fulcrum, or Rose.

You're just asking for freebies here.

I think this is a swell idea for Rose and others - assuming they won’t be needed for an upcoming journey...
  • Options
    3+ year players don’t have to catch up either. Everyone should be able to make an informed farming decision and go after what is best for their account - that could be best for the guild, for a raid, or for an arena. If you are farming on a rail and must compulsively 7 star each character according to when they were released...that is by choice, and if you are enjoying that then I envy you- because you have years of that enjoyment remaining. There will be no catchup up until after this game has closed down though. No one needs to farm Bodi or Ugnaught.

Larx wrote: »
    Wait and see.

Yeah, but everyone who starts new, is in a pool with several new players too.
    so they dont have to catch up with the longtime players.

i started a second account few weeks ago and enjoy the diversity in my arena. there is one JKR on level 74 - yeah you are not safe for whales, but its cool gettin good placements with your 4* Bastilla ;)

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Wait and see.

There’s no such thing as “catching up.” Everyone on a shard starts in the same place
    Maybe End Game isn't for you