I'm ready to rise to the challenge!

There's a 'Championships' option on my main screen. Anyone know what it's for?

Replies

• There's a 'Championships' option on my main screen. Anyone know what it's for?

Grand Arena Championships. It's a linked series of Grand Arena events that lasts a month. Sign up, do your best, go, fight, win!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    There's a 'Championships' option on my main screen. Anyone know what it's for?

Grand Arena Championships. It's a linked series of Grand Arena events that lasts a month. Sign up, do your best, go, fight, win!

All it ever does is tell me to check back later...
  • It'll open up on Monday 😁
  • So you missed it the first time it appeared almost 2 months ago? Or you are a fresh whatever min level is required to join GAC?
  • Grand Arena of Cheaters
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Grand Arena of Cheaters

It's not even the cheaters. It's the rewards man. Went from amazing to no thank you I will skip every single GAC
  • It'll open up on Monday 😁

Just wanted to point out that it’s Sunday where I am and sign-ups just opened up. So if you’re reading this, check the game and sign up! Good luck!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Grand Arena of Cheaters

Surprise: this has always been the case all across the game during all the time you've been playing.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    It'll open up on Monday 😁

Just wanted to point out that it’s Sunday where I am and sign-ups just opened up. So if you’re reading this, check the game and sign up! Good luck!

Great. Thanks. We're in the same time zone.

Next on the to-do list is finding two more guild members to make us 50/50...
  • Are we rising to the challenge yet?