anyone Full g13'd Solo smuggler team?

i have Young han done im curious how Vandor chew, L3, Qira and Young lando perform
No. Just No.

Replies

• SemiGod
    1445 posts Member
    Not to be rude or anything but,,

Why?
  • VonZant
    3842 posts Member
    SemiGod wrote: »
    Not to be rude or anything but,,

Why?

People do things for fun sometimes.

I honestly considered G13 Vandor but none of his right side pieces give him any health, sadly.

• GlitterOutlaw
    1711 posts Member
    edited August 18
    its a good team not so much on def due to poor AI but attacking its very good
    No. Just No.
  • step away from arena and youll see some pretty good teams out there and some odd combos that really work
    No. Just No.
  • I really lime scoundrels, but i don't see anything in thier gear 13 that really stands out to me.

On a side note, I am going to g13 T Shaman just for shiggles and gits.
  • Rhunne
    353 posts Member
    edited August 20
    I really lime scoundrels, but i don't see anything in thier gear 13 that really stands out to me.

Haha shiggles and gits... Never heard that variation before.
  • TVF
    15164 posts Member
    Don't forget the lime scoundrels.
    TVF's guild is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Don't forget the lime scoundrels.

Just caught that. I will leave it. No edits needed.
  • I really lime scoundrels, but i don't see anything in thier gear 13 that really stands out to me.

other then GG thats pretty much most everyone tho. hes the only one that changes his performance by leaps everyone else seems min/max adding tiny boosts
    No. Just No.
  • im curious how or if it changes ships tho with pilots.
    No. Just No.
  • Do it for Emilia clarke
  • Jarvind
    2425 posts Member
    I enjoy the team (I use the full Prepared squad, no Nest), but tbh they just don't perform well enough to warrant me G13'ing them anytime soon. Like, not even top ten on the priority list.
  • im going to take them all to g13 in hope that that will be a champ in LS tb geo just need computers and ill have lando ready they are my fav team, Top tier
    No. Just No.