Anything in the works to replace the Crystal Subscription

2Next

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    EA: This is why we removed the subscription feature.

You must pay $9.99 To View
  • Bb3po
    368 posts Member
    Why not just make it a one time purchase reward that pops up if you have logged in for the past 30 days? Then it isn’t a subscription. It’s a reward you earned.
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    A long time ago in a galaxy far far away....

There used to be a monthly crystal subscription for $9.99 that was a great deal and something players loved to spend on. However it was unexpectedly removed with the promise that something would take its place in the future...but still nothing.

@CG_Tophat @CG_SBCrumb

Any hope of ever getting this back into the works?

I vaguely recall this from way back when but never subbed. Was it the same payout as a 10 dollar pack? Seems superfluous if it was and I doubt they'd go to the trouble of implementing something similar.
  • Calagon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    A long time ago in a galaxy far far away....

There used to be a monthly crystal subscription for $9.99 that was a great deal and something players loved to spend on. However it was unexpectedly removed with the promise that something would take its place in the future...but still nothing.

@CG_Tophat @CG_SBCrumb

Any hope of ever getting this back into the works?

I vaguely recall this from way back when but never subbed. Was it the same payout as a 10 dollar pack? Seems superfluous if it was and I doubt they'd go to the trouble of implementing something similar.

2200 potential crystals versus 1340(I think?) for a $10 pack.

• Just because they don’t charge you the taxes doesn’t mean you don’t owe it. EA is a huge company so they are going to comply with the tax laws in all states. The other company does not comply evidentially. You still owe the taxes on the sale. You are supposed to file a personal return on all purchases where you did not pay tax on in the state.
    You know another thing that made me stop cashing on this app is the tax.

I play Castle Clash ect if it says 9.99 its 9.99 so you get the whole 50 dollar google card to spend instead of having to buy $60 for a 49.99 purchase of gems