Would a Jawa team designed for Geos destroy a good E Nest?

Just wondering. I've crossed some my CLS team couldn't beat. Cleaning up with Jawas could be cool.

Replies

• No, they don’t have the damage.
  • CLS is not a good choice for Nest, really.

CLS and Raid Han remove TM, which can send you into an infinite cycle where Nest keeps gaining bonus protection but never takes a turn to lose it again.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    No, they don’t have the damage.

Maybe they can because thermal detonators.
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    Just put a nihilus in that team and destroy her
  • JacenRoe wrote: »

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.
  • JacenRoe wrote: »

That’d still be kinda RNG dependent. 20% of the time Nest doesn’t counter, and half the time she does counter she won’t be inflicted with a TD.
  • It would not work. THe way the Geo's call assists through hive mind means the thermal dets stack up top extremely high numbers due to every attack becoming 5 (6 with brute). As long as Jawa Scavenger survives long enough the thermal dets will stack and kill the geo's. Against E Nest she only attacks once, even with counters, and will not stack enough to kill her before she wipes out the team. Nest also gains stacking offence for every buff or debuff removed so will heal unless their is enough dets to kill her in one turn
  • Geo's die because the way the thermal detonators are glitched.

1 attack, 4 assists, 5 total attacks.

5 attacks x 5 attackers = 5 detonators per bug. Then the next big takes a turn and stacks 5 more.