Early GAC start for no reason

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Fauztin wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    So let's see...
    Launched on the wrong day, with the first round of feats bugged. Soooo glad CG took a month + of our time with an "exhibition" to work out all the issues.

C'mon man. :|

Has anyone stopped to consider that they actually changed the release date (and EVERY release is always subject to change, people), so they could address things like this Feat Bug on a Monday?

They’ve made mistakes in the past launching on a Friday, or any time
    During the weekend), and now we finally get to see that it’s lining up to be on schedule with the start of the work week. This means they’ll be hands on Tm watch and make sure things work.

If they want to change it that’s fine. But some notice would be nice, since it impacts farming, especially after the best character in the game was just released. Personally I’m happy it’s back sooner, but I’ve seen some people ticked off and I understand why.
  • Options
    Don't get me wrong - I fully appreciate thing not starting over the weekend. Honestly, I prefer NOT to play on the weekends, as I spend time with family and friends. I like weekday events...it gives me something to do at work. ;) I'm just surprised that with quite literally weeks of free beta testing through the "exhibition", it still starts off with bugs.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Don't get me wrong - I fully appreciate thing not starting over the weekend. Honestly, I prefer NOT to play on the weekends, as I spend time with family and friends. I like weekday events...it gives me something to do at work. ;) I'm just surprised that with quite literally weeks of free beta testing through the "exhibition", it still starts off with bugs.

Are you really surprised, though?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »

Are you really surprised, though?

Fair point. I guess I am an optimist. I try to give CG the benefit of the doubt - but they just be like..."Okay, here comes new content....or GAC after 4 weeks of exhibition."

12ab4bfe1320f872036ed40b989199d6.gif
    Post edited by Nikoms565 on
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Looks like the calendar was right all along
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Looks like the calendar was right all along

Until it isn't on the next day.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH