Ships

I for some time now have had an issue in the ship Arena I consistently lose like between 70 and 90% of the time and it makes no sense at one time I could get below a hundred in my rank not even sure when the last time I won a match was is there a bug with ships

Replies

• If you want helpful feedback you need to provide some details. What ships are your using? What are you taking them against? Do you have 5 dot gold mods (or better) on your pilots? Are your pilots gear 12?

Short answer is no, there is no bug with ships. You have just fallen behind the curve on fleets and need to adjust. Exactly where your problem lies can't be deciphered without answers to the questions above.
  • This is one of the most pointless points I've seen in a while and that's saying something on these forums. Please post more details like what team you are using, tactics you are trying if you genuinely want some help. Fleet arena has been completely stable for months now without any new ships, if you don't have Hans millennium falcon then that is the reason why you are struggling
  • If you are the fader with 4.6m GP than it's clear why you are struggling with the ships that you are using. Akbar, Hans ****, HT and bistan/Biggs are current meta so they should be your starting ships with phantom, cassian, wedge and ghost your reinforcements. Use this team and you will be in the top 20 within a few days
  • @fader post a link to your swgoh.gg profile.
  • Also, why isn’t your guild helping you out with this?
  • fader
    83 posts Member
    BlackBart wrote: »
    If you want helpful feedback you need to provide some details. What ships are your using? What are you taking them against? Do you have 5 dot gold mods (or better) on your pilots? Are your pilots gear 12?

Short answer is no, there is no bug with ships. You have just fallen behind the curve on fleets and need to adjust. Exactly where your problem lies can't be deciphered without answers to the questions above.

No all my crew members are gear 12 ships are maxed out I just always lose I don't get it I was ranked below a hundred now I'm stuck right around 260 really there's no reason I should be losing every time or even getting slaughtered for that matter I have a 4.6 GP
  • fader
    83 posts Member
    @fader post a link to your swgoh.gg profile.

• fader
    83 posts Member
    @fader post a link to your swgoh.gg profile.

I can't figure out how to post it on the forms
  • fader
    83 posts Member
    If you are the fader with 4.6m GP than it's clear why you are struggling with the ships that you are using. Akbar, Hans ****, HT and bistan/Biggs are current meta so they should be your starting ships with phantom, cassian, wedge and ghost your reinforcements. Use this team and you will be in the top 20 within a few days

Thank you
  • fader
    83 posts Member
    Thank you everyone for your help
  • @fader you do it like this: https://swgoh.gg/p/331466739/

Now folks can find you more easily, see what your resources are, and then give you some help. As Frankel wrote, you're doing so poorly because you aren't using the fleet that has been dominating the Fleet Arena for pretty much all of 2019. Which goes by to my earlier question - why isn't your guild helping you out with this? Don't you guys help each other out internally?
  • Breach RNG shouldn't really matter on offense. And phoenix and ghost shouldnt be causing much issue if you have taken out opponents Mi lf first. What tactics are you using Obijuanpollo? If you are struggling I'd suggest using mi lf to target opponents Biggs/bistan/ghost first, this will make their HT try breach you, all you have to do then is use Akbar to clear breach if it has landed. Bring in cassian as 1st reinforcement and then use it's special to take out their mi lf and battle is pretty much won then
  • lolz
    89 posts Member
    Also make sure your pilots have 5 or 6 dot gold mods. It could be any mod. The stats or type or synergy dont matter as long as they are gold. This will make your ships faster and better since it only considers the pilot GP and nothing else. Even adding zetas to the pilots (if you can spare them) is helpful cos it adds to the GP.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Also, if your HT gets breached after your Akbar has moved, you dont actually have to use HT special to taunt on his first move. Just use his basic and he self cleanses. Doesnt matter if he has taunt because they cant target **** anyway. AI Seems to like to target HT whether he has taunt or not.
  • fader
    83 posts Member
    Thank you everyone all this was definitely helpful
  • V01D
    117 posts Member
    In regards to crew member mods, the color does not matter. What counts is that they are at least level 15 and 5 dots. They do not need to be gold as that does not increase your ship stats. You can always check out the ship calculator on crouchingrancor.com apps.crouchingrancor.com/Calculators/ShipSpeed