GAC Arena Feat Not Working [MERGE]

Prev134
maraJade789
289 posts Member
edited August 2019
Have won 4-5 Fleet Battles today, but they’re not being added to the Fleet Arena Feat.

Anyone else having same problem?

Is it bugged?
Post edited by Fauztin on

Replies

• I just did 3 battles in fleet arena, moving from 10 to 6, 6 to 3 and then 3 to 2 ( I didn't want to bump #1 because it's not my payout time) all after joining GAC but only 2/15 shows in feats.

Plenty of time to make it up as we have 7 days, but it should really be logging correctly

Anyone else noticed issues?
  • Krashxxxx
    226 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Same here.
    CG is nothing if not consistent. ROFL way to start things off guys!! Bugs, Bugs and more Bugs, and I don't mean Geonosians.
  • LendersQuiz
    1166 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    If you win a squad battle in the arena, the fleet counter goes up by one.
  • If you win a squad battle in the arena, the fleet counter goes up by one.

But it doesn't do it consistently, thus this thread.
    Same problem here, @DarthAndy.
  • But it doesn't do it consistently, thus this thread.

Just won three squad battles, fleet counter went up by three.
    So what you are saying is sometimes even if you win the squad battles the counter doesn't change?
  • It’s counting squad arena wins, not fleet arena wins.
  • Yep I’m doing squad arena battles and it’s going up in the feats
  • Im having the same issue
  • Not counting fleet for me. I haven’t tried squad battles yet though.
  • It's bugged. I started a thread on the same topic earlier. I hadn't realized it was counting squad wins instead of fleet, but that could be what happened to me. It certainly isn't counting fleet wins correctly as it should be though
  • Yes, that is correct @LendersQuiz.
  • Bouu
    109 posts Member
    0/2 battles logged
  • 9 fleet battles won, 4 squad battles won. Feat counter showing 4/15.
  • Same here. just won a round AFTER joining GAC. didnt count
  • So, are you guys saying that squad arena wins are counting in the fleet feat? I'm out of squad battles for today so I can't experiment for myself. Not refreshing just to try it.
  • 100% tested and confirmed it is counting squad arena victories not fleet.
  • Krashxxxx wrote: »
    So, are you guys saying that squad arena wins are counting in the fleet feat? I'm out of squad battles for today so I can't experiment for myself. Not refreshing just to try it.

yes, i first won fleet battle, it didnt count. right now i won a squad battle and it counted towards the feat
  • uno
    150 posts Member
    im finding squad wins counting but not fleet as is said...
  • Where’s your thread?
  • Good thing I put in a bad fleet to let myself go down to 120 so I could get 15 wins. Missed out on crystals the last 3 days
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    @BarbaricFett , you went all the way from 50 to 120 casually just for this feat? I’ve drawn this conclusion due to the fact that only the first 50 ranks in Fleet arena earn crystals as a payout reward.

I feel like you’ve either exaggerating the circumstances inaccurately, or are attempting to manipulate this situation at hand to justify some reason why this bug has personally affected you and why you’re entitled to reimbursement of resources.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    I was wondering why my counter said 6 but I've done 7, and after only doing 2 fleet battles it had already said 6. Glad I didn't go out of my way to do extra fleet battles with refreshes.

Edit: I needed the one to finish my climb. My math isn't off.
  • I've won 8 that didn't count, paid for a refreh.

I find it disturbing a moderator is reacting so poorly to an affected player. Yes, people put in weak fleats to get dropped to make the feat easier, many do this. With a very low strength feat everyone attacks you. Personally I'm shocked the guy didn't drop more. I'm also shocked at the treatment from a moderator, come on.

Stop abusing players and address the bug.
  • AleSahnDroh_1979
    950 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    I did and won 2 squad arena fights and the feat is at 2/15.....
    Then I won a fleet arena fight and it remained 2/15.

...... very disppointing post by the moderator :|
    Post edited by AleSahnDroh_1979 on
  • I'm also effected. Won 3 fleet battles and only been credited for 1
    "You're All Rebels, Aren't You?"
  • A moderators work must be tricky. The issue has been identified, it’s counting squad arena wins not fleet arena wins, yet still the queries pour in...
  • @Fauztin He was just venting. He didn't ask for anything and certainly not for a refund. So many useless and entitled threads in this forum and you focus on this?
  • UncleOnceler
    196 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    I'm sure moderator work is challenging and thankless. But there is zero need to attack a player.

The moderator post serves no other purpose. Whether the player is exaggerating, lying, or a saint that would never lie, there just isn't any need to engage in that kind of dialouge.
This discussion has been closed.