GAC Arena Feat Not Working [MERGE]

Replies

• Options
    yes the moderator reaction is somewhat poor but he isn't entirely wrong either. The feat has been showing 12 hrs now so missing out 3 days of crystals is clearly exaggerating.
  • Options
    Same here as well.

Not counting my fleet wins
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    @UncleOnceler
    @AleSahnDroh_1979

Sorry to hear you feel so strongly affected by the words I’ve used as another *user* on the platform. If you’ll note, there wasn’t any moderator action taken regarding this. I don’t really follow how the context of my post merits being viewed as a “personal attack,” but you’re entitled to your opinion - just as I’m entitled to mine, and I’m not shy to voice it when I’m skeptical or hesitant to believe odd circumstances such as the one described above that I originally responded to.

@DarthDec , similar to what I’ve said above, being a mod doesn’t override still being a forum user as part of the discussion. I might do a lot of filtering for profanity, move threads where they need to be, or remove posts for straight up harassment, none of which particularly take a priority over one another, but yes - I engage in threads on my own volition too, not just responding to reports on “useless and entitled threads.” It’s not like I have access to go into the game and fix bug problems.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Options
    @maraJade789 @DarthAndy
    Merged your two threads together on this parallel topic.
  • Options
    Fauztin wrote: »
    @UncleOnceler
    @AleSahnDroh_1979

Sorry to hear you feel so strongly affected by the words I’ve used as another *user* on the platform. If you’ll note, there wasn’t any moderator action taken regarding this. I don’t really follow how the context of my post merits being viewed as a “personal attack,” but you’re entitled to your opinion - just as I’m entitled to mine, and I’m not shy to voice it when I’m skeptical or hesitant to believe odd circumstances such as the one described above that I originally responded to.

@DarthDec , similar to what I’ve said above, being a mod doesn’t override still being a forum user as part of the discussion. I might do a lot of filtering for profanity, move threads where they need to be, or remove posts for straight up harassment, none of which particularly take a priority over one another, but yes - I engage in threads on my own volition too, not just responding to reports on “useless and entitled threads.” It’s not like I have access to go into the game and fix bug problems.

To be fair you immediately attribute motive to the initial user you responded to, that was somewhat aggressive and so thats what people are responding to.
  • Options
    Good job mod.
    Same problem, 5/5 fleet. 3/5 in arena. 3 counted against my feat.
    Although we have plenty of time, this may be an initial feat that unlocks another.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Options
    @Lysandrax , you raise a fair point. Rereading my post, I can see where I made the assumption of intent when it wasn’t really implied. I can admit my mistake and recognize I may have approached it with a jaded perspective from knowing how often people file for refunds. For that, I apologize, @BarbaricFett .
  • Options
    I ALSO am having all these problems everyone else is having.

So they really did fix it so you cannot cheat. Nor c an you progress. .

Laugh a minute at the funny farm.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options

Good thing I put in a bad fleet to let myself go down to 120 so I could get 15 wins. Missed out on crystals the last 3 days

The last 3 days? The feat has been active for one day.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    if moderators were taking action against useless threads in this forum they would be busy all day long as 90% of the threads are just useless. So they are prefer to go from thread to thread and search for people that complain in some way about how useless those threads are.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Range1974 wrote: »
    Good job mod.
    Same problem, 5/5 fleet. 3/5 in arena. 3 counted against my feat.
    Although we have plenty of time, this may be an initial feat that unlocks another.

Those will say 1 of 2 or 1 of 3.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I dont even understand why in GA we have this feat about completing 15 fleet arena battle. It doesnt make sense to me.

Why dont they add a new feat like beat 15 ewoks with 2 droid and ugnaught only ?
  • Options
    Glad to see this was picked back up, instead of the other thread which was quickly closed. I’m up to 4 wins now, with only 2 showing. I’ve heard this is related to it counting squad arena instead of fleet arena? I hope that’s not the case, but it seems to line up. That’s the worst! Unless I am forced to, which it seems like I am being forced to, I would not play 15 squad arena battles total over 7 days, let alone win that many. On the other hand, I would have fleet finished in 3/4 days happily.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Options
    @yuuzhanron , I believe the thread you may be referring to was one of the ones merged together, unless I am mistaken and another one was overlooked.
  • Options
    I hope this gets fixed. Now that everybody has Malak, I'm not going to win 15 squad arena battles. Not in 1 week, nor in 1 year.
  • Options
    Fauztin wrote: »
    @BarbaricFett , you went all the way from 50 to 120 casually just for this feat? I’ve drawn this conclusion due to the fact that only the first 50 ranks in Fleet arena earn crystals as a payout reward.

I feel like you’ve either exaggerating the circumstances inaccurately, or are attempting to manipulate this situation at hand to justify some reason why this bug has personally affected you and why you’re entitled to reimbursement of resources.

Can you address if this error by the dev team will be fixed or not?
    If not, we will just do squad arena instead of fleet? that info would actually benefit the player base....

If if will be "fixed" will players lose current progress?

Calling out someone for lying because they claim to have dropped rank in arena to get easier battles to complete a feat doesn't help the situation and shows a lack of understanding of how players are actually effected by this error by the dev team. Yes people drop rank for fleets everyone who plays competitively knows this.

There are a total of 0 posts asking for reimbursement from players above, so unless something is merged in later people have just been asking for information.

Will this be fixed? How? When? This info will be appreciated by players.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Options
    @BobcatSkywalker , to the best of my knowledge, the information has been passed up the chain and presented, though I personally am unaware of what action will or won’t be taken and when, or how players will be affected by the method it’s addressed. What I can say though, is that something will be posted when a decision is determined so the player base is aware. I *suspect* that will happen today, but again, I do not yet have any confirmation. As of right now, it’s 7:21am in California.
  • Options
    Anyone know if fleet arena victories count for feats only after all players are lock in cause I got 2 victories and neither are showing up74t419p39ppv.png
  • Options
    Yeah same here I actually just posted asking this myself not seeing this thread
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    It’s only counting squad arena victories
  • Lasod
    52 posts Member
    Options
    It totally does not matter, theres no reason to push beyond chromium in gac. Dont waste crystals on any of this nonsense.
  • Options
    Looking like it counting Arena instead Fleet Arena ...
  • Hortus
    623 posts Member
    Options
    Alinoe wrote: »
    Looking like it counting Arena instead Fleet Arena ...

Exactly that.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Of course. Why respond on the "official" forums for the game first? Does EA own stock in Reddit?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    I’m actually waiting for Mark’s first post to the community to be on reddit
  • Options
    Same problem here!!
This discussion has been closed.