GAC Arena Feat Not Working [MERGE]

124Next

Replies

• Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Yep, only some of my fleet wins were being counted. I had 4 or 5 today that were not counted. Another reason that it was probably a good thing they canceled it.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Options
    @Asylumwar8 ,
    you are dangerously close to mod-bashing behavior, friendly FYI. I’ve been staying away from the conversation since my last reply as an apology out of respect to individuals’ wishes that were expressed to me in private. I’ve now been asked to respond to you directly by another user.

(Mind you, none of this is in the context of a rmoderator role. This is just me speaking as a user, of which I am allowed to do. So in case you’re wondering, no, this will not be a conflict of interest regarding the DM you sent to me, Crumb, and apparently Disney as a formal complaint.)

The way I’ve been asked to approach you is to point out that there hasn’t been a single use of moderation activity around any of this conversation. It is my hope that you are a reasonable enough individual to recognize that your claims of abuse of power and maldistribution of moderation are unfounded and bear no merit to reflect my conduct as a moderator - simply just your opinion of me as a user. That being said, it’s entirely possible that you may have missed certain posts providing a fuller scope of context.

The last thing that was asked of me to mention was to point out this thread to you:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1943751#Comment_1943751

Where the user I originally responded to made a statement dismissing the situation. I hope this post has offered facts to your satisfaction, and please be aware, you and I will have no further contact while your complaint remains pending, so you may be moderated by other mods in that time.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    This is a case of assuming intent to harm, when incompetence is far more likely.
  • Options
    I think you can usually get up to 100 crystals out of customer service with out too much of a hassle, so you can probably bug them for your crystals back.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Angelloyd wrote: »
    if moderators were taking action against useless threads in this forum they would be busy all day long as 90% of the threads are just useless. So they are prefer to go from thread to thread and search for people that complain in some way about how useless those threads are.

I think you underestimate how much we read......
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Let's stay on topic please.
  • Options
    Asylumwar8 wrote: »
    Fauztin wrote: »
    @Asylumwar8 ,
    you are dangerously close to mod-bashing behavior, friendly FYI. I’ve been staying away from the conversation since my last reply as an apology out of respect to individuals’ wishes that were expressed to me in private. I’ve now been asked to respond to you directly by another user.

(Mind you, none of this is in the context of a rmoderator role. This is just me speaking as a user, of which I am allowed to do. So in case you’re wondering, no, this will not be a conflict of interest regarding the DM you sent to me, Crumb, and apparently Disney as a formal complaint.)

The way I’ve been asked to approach you is to point out that there hasn’t been a single use of moderation activity around any of this conversation. It is my hope that you are a reasonable enough individual to recognize that your claims of abuse of power and maldistribution of moderation are unfounded and bear no merit to reflect my conduct as a moderator - simply just your opinion of me as a user. That being said, it’s entirely possible that you may have missed certain posts providing a fuller scope of context.

The last thing that was asked of me to mention was to point out this thread to you:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/1943751#Comment_1943751

Where the user I originally responded to made a statement dismissing the situation. I hope this post has offered facts to your satisfaction, and please be aware, you and I will have no further contact while your complaint remains pending, so you may be moderated by other mods in that time.

I'm dangerously close to pointing out you named and shamed without cause and our community manager turns a blind eye cause you game with another employee.

I mean, if you actually read what they posted you would see that they were asked to apologize and mention certain things in that apology. But, yeah, go ahead and keep thinking you're being persecuted.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    This post is going off topic and the issue has been resolved by the closing of the event. Closing this thread.
This discussion has been closed.