GAC Rewards

As far as I can tell, GAC rewards look exactly the same as the exhibition rounds. Will there be a future change to the rewards or should I not be expecting a change?

CG did say the rewards would be better in the first season (or whatever they're calling it) and they've also said that this is the first season...

Replies

• Boros
    507 posts Member
    As far as I can tell, GAC rewards look exactly the same as the exhibition rounds. Will there be a future change to the rewards or should I not be expecting a change?

CG did say the rewards would be better in the first season (or whatever they're calling it) and they've also said that this is the first season...

Yeah no as u saw in their post top area of discussion was everything but not the rewards.
    The thing everyone has been saying in reddit and here is that rewards are much worse then GA and CG wont listen
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    d16a1rb5xp3o.png
  • Boros
    507 posts Member
    No_Try wrote: »
    d16a1rb5xp3o.png

Community is too divided, they can not see the fact that they are losing 50 to 135 purple gear, and 1 zeta per GAC match up, and 14 mk2 pulse modulator (per win) and it's being traded into 150 tokens per victory, with a 700 token at the end.
    1050 tokens = which is like 10 injector cells.
    10 injector cells isnt worth losing on 17 mk2 pulse modulators, 1 zeta and 50 to 130 useful purple gear, like stun guns, cuffs, etc.
  • No_Try wrote: »
    d16a1rb5xp3o.png

Key wording being “MAY.” Looks like they are exercising that loophole. Unfortunately. Makes the effort feel very much not worth it.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    CaesarAM wrote: »
    d16a1rb5xp3o.png

Key wording being “MAY.” Looks like they are exercising that loophole. Unfortunately. Makes the effort feel very much not worth it.

In the past they are also known to change reward structures downwards(remember launch state of hstr for one). -rewards are *gonna* increase- is merely wishful interpretation as well.
  • No_Try wrote: »
    CaesarAM wrote: »
    d16a1rb5xp3o.png

In the past they are also known to change reward structures downwards(remember launch state of hstr for one). -rewards are *gonna* increase- is merely wishful interpretation as well.
    Excellent point.
  • CaesarAM wrote: »
    d16a1rb5xp3o.png

Well, this is... Disappointing to say the least... Thanks for the clarification guys(gals?)

This will significantly lower my efforts. The rewards certainly do not match the commitment.
  • Probably the rewards for GAC should be reduced by 50%, because as it is now we can buy more than 1 item in the store, after battling for 5 weeks, that's too much and could break the games economy! >:)
    Swiss Garde Officer, drop me a message if you're interested joining