What are these shenanigans?

Just pulled a bronzium pack and got negative ship energy??? 4dxfeusrl16s.png

Replies

• Options
    Seems like the game is a little glitchy at the moment. I just unlocked a clone and instead of an unlock I got a message to restart my client
  • Options

You haven't actually lost any energy. This occurs when you have spent energy whilst the client is out of sync with the server.

It looks like you have spent 40 fleet energy, and due to a weak connection the server hasn't been informed and your total hasn't been adjusted. The negative energy "received" in the bronzium pack is the game correcting itself.
  • Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »

You haven't actually lost any energy. This occurs when you have spent energy whilst the client is out of sync with the server.

It looks like you have spent 40 fleet energy, and due to a weak connection the server hasn't been informed and your total hasn't been adjusted. The negative energy "received" in the bronzium pack is the game correcting itself.

Makes sense, just never seen that before lol
  • Options
    Moral of the story. Never pull bronziums. :D
  • Options

You now own CG 48 energy. :D